1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Bringing Fire to a family

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by Sampson1, Sep 6, 2010.

1. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

LoL then why you hating ? I'm just clowning man you know I only feed SHIT EATERS lol

2. synno2004

synno2004 Top Dog

Every breeding, puppy purchase IS ON A HOPE!!

3. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog

yeah but bloodline % IS a factor..why would i spend 700 dollars for show dogs with game blood way back on hope for a good one.. when i can spend 300 on bulldogs known to throw what i like? im interested in some colby blood but not interested enough to spend that kinda money on a bloodline 90 % of the people i talk to say "they may as well be amstaffs"

4. spliff

spliff Big Dog

funny the only time i ever hear people bash colby dogs is on the Internet.
    the ones that do have ether never seen one or never seen a good one..
    i own a pure colby dog and he sure as fuck ant no amstaff..

5. Maruccio

Maruccio Banned

maybe that situation means nobody want deal with this bloodline becouse now is not a working bloodline or means all people like other bloodlines becouse they are so stupid don't understand the best you can find now is on colby.:dogstare:

6. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

7. Maruccio

Maruccio Banned

..and? , i see only two good looking dogs open for stud.
    :dogstare:

8. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Do a little more homework smartass, I ain't gonna answer it for you. Go fish somewhere else........and you only see one open for stud, the other is a prospect.

9. Maruccio

Maruccio Banned

i don't fish. maybe , I'm not a smartass , dude

10. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Then maybe you'd care to elaborate on what you me by you only see two good looking dogs open for stud...........

11. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog

look im not bashing the dogs...I have some unpapered dogs with colby in the blood...but they also have Redboy blood so I cant say what Colby dogs are doing these days..if you got working colby dogs cool im happy for you but it seems as if your one of a rare few

12. Maruccio

Maruccio Banned

if we are talk abaut working dogs don't means talk abaut your working dogs.I ask to show me Colby working dogs of modern tyimes.maybe form Eu/Ukraine/commonwealth states/Thailand/China/japan. don't mean sdhow me your dogs on your yard and give me report.what i have to do when you show me these two dogs? say "oh god, that's the answer!".There are million of dogs and very little % of really good.Maybe you can find of really good out of Red boy , Snooty , Chinaman , Alligator from all over the world,but nothing ( not 1 subject , but not less then 10 ) out of Colby-.

13. spliff

spliff Big Dog

i know plenty of people that are more then happy to deal with that blood myself included.with the money i spent on my colby i could of bought a dog off of any line.i choose colby blood because it stood the test of time and it crosses well with just about anything.i suggest instead of jumping on the band wagon with the rest of the haters you give it a try for yourself.

14. Maruccio

Maruccio Banned

maybe ,
    but my opinion is remain the Colby bloodline is now only a name before another name.sadly , but reality. Comparing on the way of generations of other bloodlines is cleary the gap , visible also for a blind man. Maybe i try to give fact also on words of other people and on 1-2 subject i have seen years ago. 1 pure and 1 crossed.
    http://apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=13063

( also this pedegree is related to 80' years )

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2010
  15. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Or you could do a little research and get a general idea of the type of dogs that are being fed and see that this all makes perfect sense. I'm an American, I could give two shits about a dog in Eu, Ukraine, or anywhere else. And I'm not posting peds of my dogs or anyone else's with accomplishments attached. But if a certain kennel has been in dogs for a certain amount of time and you know what to look for, and then you see them using this blood it might tell you something. There's more examples I could give of this blood making great crosses but I'm not going to. I put up the clean dogs for a reason ;)

16. steinlin

steinlin Big Dog

Those that know....know
    Those that don't...ain't been around long enough

17. Dunlap 1

Dunlap 1 Big Dog

Like I have said on previous threads. How many people have seen or at least can name all the dogs that have ever entered the []? How do you know there aren't any working dogs out there that aren't PURE Colby dogs?

18. ducci

ducci Pup

An all time great once said "If they're talking bad about you, you must be doing something right!" The young always know more and better then those that have stood the test of years.

Colby's can and have stood on their own for over a century and make a Hella of a cross. Just ask "Jeep"!

19. Oliver

Oliver Pup

Like I said on another thread, I would wager that Mr.Colby ( in this day and age) would prefer that his name and his dogs are not asscociated with screw ball people and or screwball "working" dogs what ever "working":rolleyes: is. They do just fine as weight pullers, agility dogs, and YUP show dogs. What ever the owners fancy. They make great house dogs too. :D

20. Oliver

Oliver Pup