1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Brief Edumacation.

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by misterdogman, Aug 11, 2006.

1. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

[​IMG]
    This is a ball. Can you say Ball?

[​IMG]
    This is a Game dog. Can you say Pit Bull?

[​IMG]
    This is a Mutt. Can you say Garbage?

Any questions? I know its confusing but I will help anyone who needs assistance understanding the concept.

2. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

i,m alittle confused,,,,,,,,,,,,i'm on the short bus with cb and at,,, more slow info needed,,,, still on the round and round

3. NC

NC CH Dog

That last one looks like he might be ready to "spit some blues".. hahaha.. Ya'll trip me out. Probably getting a grand a piece for those studly puppies...$ood $looking $dog.. there.. oops.. I mean Good looking Dog.

.[​IMG]

4. CB

CB CH Dog

Lmao you truly are retarded arent ya haha j/k.

5. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

OK then lets move on to colors...
    [​IMG]
    This is clear, also called see thru.
    [​IMG]
    This is also See Thru but not clear...this is right where some also get confused. This is known as the breed "Blue Mutt". Its the color blue..which is super rare and a sign of pure performance breeding.... Bred over many many long months to get the rare markings this breed has now taken over the world where the APBT once held dominion. It is considered holy in India and not ever eaten or killed...
    [​IMG]
    This is called Stupid... Now do you understand?...it all should make perfect sense with my excellent and simple explanation...

6. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

Absof#ckinglutely!!!

7. Attila

Attila Guest

I think stupid lives down the road from me. Now that is the ugly there. Glad I am on the retard bus and not he. that is funny as $h!t.

8. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

it's the only excuse i've found that noone argues with me over,,,,,lmao

9. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

dude that's my neighbor,,,,lmao,,, i feel we will be repramanded tommorrow for this,,,,, misterdog,,, i'll tell ya what my wife tells me,,,,,dude you got to much time on your hands,,,,,,lmao

10. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

Yeah I was cursed with an over active brain gene...God punished me with the mind of Einstein and the maturity of Pee Wee Herman...and I dont hide it. Call it the Thesbian in me...Just dont ever give me a stage and microphone...

11. Attila

Attila Guest

Ok so the road has a few turns in it and an hour between them. lol

Yah. I suppose so. In the corner we go. to the gallows.

12. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

lmao,,,, i get that way from time to time,,,just according how my weeks goin,,,hell i've psted more tonight than i have in 6 months,,,,shame on ya''ll,,,
    last time we done this,,,i think it was me, am ,, and blazinj we were told to go to chat,,,,we got scolded real good,,,

13. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

But we ARE staying on topic....Touche

14. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

hell i didn't think of it like that,,,we sure are,,,i think we need to see if gangsta can deciffer that,,,, ummmm donotknow

15. Attila

Attila Guest

Yes it sure was. Scolded and sent to the chat room. I got there after loading the dang program and the fun was over. I have logged into it a few times. got to talk to two people and that is it. I can't even read the small print that is on the screen. That is why I think we get sent there because we can't read anything on it or I can't old eyes. lol

16. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

tonight must be a full moon,,,, they let all the retards out for alittle while''''';;;;.. lmao,,, i'm out,,, ya'll stay true and on the bus,,, see ya'll morrow

17. Attila

Attila Guest

18. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

:D :D

19. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

only when heavily medicated....well me anyway I cant speaak for AT or GH....im sure they gotta be drunk to still be awake..but who cares its better than public intox....

20. Attila

Attila Guest

What is sleep? That is for humans lol