1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Brian Bailey

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by SouthALknls, Jan 9, 2005.

1. SouthALknls

SouthALknls Big Dog

Anyone else hear about Brian Bailey getting arrested for dogfighting and his dogs taken away from him?

2. SouthALknls

SouthALknls Big Dog

3. Classic

Classic Big Dog

Please pray for our friends.

4. zombie106

zombie106 Big Dog

That is shady as hell...

5. O.D.

O.D. Big Dog

COULD NOT HAVE SAID IT BETTER. MWY HIS FAMILY REMAIN STRONG.

6. HCK

HCK Big Dog

I think the most that he may possibly be sentenced for is 2 yrs. He will be back on his feet in no time. He certainly has had a rough couple of months! First a flash flood, now this.

7. zombie106

zombie106 Big Dog

Is there any validity to that news report? I saw the dog with the jacked up legs. But I don't understand why he wouldn't have treated them. Any thoughts?

8. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

i've heard from many who think it was an "inside" job i.e. snitch??

9. Irish_Deciple

Irish_Deciple Big Dog

The news reports said it was a tip. Inside or not, it was some type of snitch. What comes around goes around. Im sure they will get there's

10. Rockstar

Rockstar CH Dog

Oh, they were rolled on alright. Cops don't go into a place with that kind of knowledge and familiarity without information from an inside source.
    "...dogs were skinny and abused..." BULLS**T!!! Bailey took outstanding care of his dogs. I dare anyone to dispute that. "... all about the money..." More BS. I guarantee Brian put more money into his yard than he ever brought in. His freakin' feed bill was 1000 a month!
    The whole thing just angers the hell out of me. To see that smug SOB on tv talking out of his ass like that, making Brian out to be some kind of monster.
    Oh DAMN the RAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crash97 likes this.
  11. Rockstar

Rockstar CH Dog

What really pisses me off is that there are thousands who are going to believe what they hear and read.

12. Rockstar

Rockstar CH Dog

Man, they look horrible don't they? So skinny and abused.

My hat's off to Brian Bailey. Nothing here but the utmost respect for the man. I hope he comes through this okay, but things will never be the same for him.

13. Rockstar

Rockstar CH Dog

Bingo and Crypt

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2005
  14. nc_pitbulls

nc_pitbulls Big Dog

i hope he makes it though this as well , he will be in my prayers. i give the upmost respect to mr. bailey!

15. SWAMPER

SWAMPER Pup

My Best Wishes To Mr Bailey Also,ive Only Heard Great Things About This Man

16. Crash97

Crash97 Top Dog

I have heard good and bad on Bailey, but never heard one single thing bad about his treatment of the dogs, nothing but good. What ever ones opinion is of Bailey or his interest in the dogs we must remember he is one of us, an owner and champion of this fine breed. We must stand behind him and any others that should get screwed by this War on Dogs. And Rockstar I know that rage your talking about, it fills me every time I hear about this shit going down and some "expert" from the Inhumane Society talking their brand of shit without any knowledge of the topic.

17. SWAMPER

SWAMPER Pup

Licenced Murderers Is All Humane Society Is,what I Wonder Is In A (hog)hunt They Would Have A 50/50 Chance They Have No Chance Against That Needle..............and How Can 1 Tell The Diff Between A Female Sow Theeth Scars On A Dog?or A Boar For That Matter?both Mouths Are Very Similar, Or A Collar Broke Or A Quick Link,swivel JUST BECAUSE THERE IS 1 SCAR DOSENT MEAN THEY FIGHT DOGS ,and A Fucking Chi Wa Wa Will Show Aggression As A Pup So Kill Them To And German Shepards,rotts,and Chows,dalmations What Ever Dog They Own May Show Aggression To A Extent,

If I Offended Anyone Im Sorry

18. JC-Pitbulls

JC-Pitbulls Top Dog

I wonder why you never see us (gamedog owners) doing interveiws? I guess because the general population does'nt want to hear the real story behind these great dogs.Reporters always seem to find a person with something negative to say about the breed, as if these are the worst dogs in the world. IMO they are just the opposite, I think they are the best.

19. O.D.

O.D. Big Dog

WELL SAID JC. THE REAL STORY RARELY MAKES THE NEWS.

20. Texasbulldogs

Texasbulldogs Top Dog

He got what he asked for, now because of his stupidity ninety dogs will be killed. People shouldn’t be concerned for him, but more concern, appalled and outraged about the needless killing of all those dogs. <O:p</O:p