1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Breeding ?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by bbad, Oct 16, 2012.

1. bbad

bbad Big Dog

I have a male that has been breed a few times & had a couple litters, problem now is after about a year after his last breeding he won't get hooked anymore never had this problem before. he mounts humps & then climbs off he goes crazy when you back one in to him so the desire is there. any thoughts? & i've try tribulus & sperm up still same thing, he's only 5 1\2

2. who

who Top Dog

Sounds like he fat overweight...

3. bbad

bbad Big Dog

no he's really fit not fat at all

4. best2best

best2best Big Dog

how often do u work him? work builds tess i hes not being worked his tess could be very low and he could be outa shape even tho he looks in shape work him real good for about a week with every other day of rest and see how he act then! It just like men that squat ur tess goes thru the roof after a leg day! peace and god bless

5. bbad

bbad Big Dog

thanks i'll try it, he hasn't been doing nothing but just eating good food.

6. best2best

best2best Big Dog

Get him out a few days of the week (after the football games of course) build him up just like boxer are on a no sex dorning training to keep tess as high as pos work him no breeding until he can jog lets say 5miles with out wanting to lay down some were he will enjoy mating much more becausehe gets to let go of all that tess he has build up!good luck peace and god bless

7. bbad

bbad Big Dog

thanks again b2b

8. allaboutpitbull

allaboutpitbull Big Dog

I had the same issue a year ago the dog was not mine he was a lil fat not much. he was 8 years old well he would get in it and go at it for about 10-15seconds then pull out I didn’t have time to work him so I just kept with him, once he was in I pulled back on my bitches legs a lil so he wouldn’t have to work so much, toke me about hour and a half but got them to tie I got them to tie only three times and 63days later I had me 7 strong healthy bulldogs.my advice is get in there with him and help him you have a short window of opportunity to get it done I had to guide his pies in a few times so don’t be afraid to get in there and get dirty just make sure you wash up before you eat lol