1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

breeding

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Boze, Apr 15, 2008.

1. Boze

Boze Top Dog

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=1><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center align=left rowSpan=8> CAROLINAGAMEDOGS JETHRO ( POR ) </TD><TD vAlign=center align=left rowSpan=4>GR CH RISING STAR'S SPARKY (6XW) </TD><TD vAlign=center align=left rowSpan=2>BOYLES' JAZZMAN (POR) </TD><TD align=left>WCC'S RIGHT HAND MAN (2XW) </TD></TR><TR><TD align=left>BOYLES' POGO </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=center align=left rowSpan=2>FLOYD'S FLAUNCEY </TD><TD align=left>CH S.T.P.'S BLACK PAZMANIAN (4XW) ROM </TD></TR><TR><TD align=left>HOUSE OF PAIN'S BLACK BETTY </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=center align=left rowSpan=4>PONTE'S COURTNEY LOVE </TD><TD vAlign=center align=left rowSpan=2>CH. HARDCORE KENNEL'S MILO </TD><TD align=left>CH. HARDCORE KENNEL'S RED MAN (ROM) </TD></TR><TR><TD align=left>HARDCORE KENNEL'S PEPSI (ROM) </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=center align=left rowSpan=2>R&R JONES' THELMA LOU </TD><TD align=left>R & R'S WILD BILL CODY </TD></TR><TR><TD align=left>R&R JONES ' KRAZY KATIE </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=center align=left rowSpan=8>(Dam) CAROLINAGAMEDOGS CONNIE </TD><TD vAlign=center align=left rowSpan=4>CH SCOOTER'S EMMITT ROM </TD><TD vAlign=center align=left rowSpan=2>COCHRAN'S TIMEX </TD><TD align=left>VON'S ZACHARIA (2XW-1XL) </TD></TR><TR><TD align=left>SCOATES' ECLIPSE </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=center align=left rowSpan=2>COCHRAN'S MISTY (1XGL) </TD><TD align=left>VON'S ZACHARIA (2XW-1XL) </TD></TR><TR><TD align=left>SCOATES' HAIL MARY </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=center align=left rowSpan=4>TROWERYS' AERIAL </TD><TD vAlign=center align=left rowSpan=2>CH STRICKLY BUSINESS' CHINO (3XW-1XGL) ROM </TD><TD align=left>VON'S ZACHARIAH (2XW-1XL) </TD></TR><TR><TD align=left>MANN'S CRAZY TIPPY ROM </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=center align=left rowSpan=2>MASON'S MALINA </TD><TD align=left>FIARRIS' SPARK PLUG (ROM) </TD></TR><TR><TD align=left>LONG'S SUGAR-N-SPICE </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    was thinking of getting a pup off of this litter wanted to no peoples opinions

2. BullDog143

BullDog143 Big Dog

Nice breeding should make some nice performers.

3. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

Are you getting a dog off of this breeding?

4. Boze

Boze Top Dog

i was thinking about it but i do not think it would be fair to my other dog because in order to be responsible i would have to keep them seperated when i was not home and she is used to being able to go where she wants

but in the future if this breeding is done again i would love to purchase apup from this breeding so all comments will still be helpful also i am just interested in jethro because i do not no to much about him

5. BullDog143

BullDog143 Big Dog

Welcome to the game dog world my freind.