1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

breeding problem

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by jeepfreek, Jan 22, 2010.

1. jeepfreek

jeepfreek Big Dog

again not me mt sis's boyfriend seen the ped , anyway i believe him & we will look into this more today , the dog is registered ! lol now the issue reg the pups , again ill keep ya posted , i told them ill look into it , im intersted myself ...because as we all have heard of this happening , no to see what the rezalt will be through ADBA , thanks for the advice , either way it will be knowledge for someone in this situation down the road ...lol :cool:

2. jeepfreek

jeepfreek Big Dog

so we made the calls to ADBA , , heres how it goes WHOEVER has title on dog has to sighn off new ownership or has to be the one regersting the litter , no unknown pedigree on one side of the ped is done anymore ( like back in the older days)! so he's fucked !!! lessen to be learned if your name is not on the papers/title of ownership of the dog DONT BREED IT !!! because if original owner denies it ..YOUR FUCKED NO WAY AROUND IT !!!!

3. BEHAVIN

BEHAVIN Top Dog

unfortunately JF i, and many know this. that is why im say'n, save yourself the problems:rolleyes:.....
    if you have ever had a set of papers on a dog, you would have read it all on those papers.
    i know you can't register them with unknown parents lol...sorry i was being a smart ass.
    i really don't see any problem with the situation unless your sister's boyfriend is going to off load those pups?
    hell you might save some money, when youve had them for some time, maybe they don't turn out and you have to cull them all, youll say there was no need to register them anyhow lol....

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2010
  4. jeepfreek

jeepfreek Big Dog

the parents are known , ADBA does have the records of the bitch , but will not do anything ...because the e-x owner thats has her papers will not work with him ! their fore ADBA will not even register the pups because the orignal paper/title holder will not agree to it , so he's fucked ...lol its not funny but , im helping him register the bitch in another dog registry so the pups can be registered , well see how that goes , ill keep ya posted ..lol :D

5. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

im sorry JF, but this sounds like typical peddler shit to me. gotta get them pups papered so theyre worth more money or what? BTW, i coulda told you what the ADBA did man, read the fine print. lol

6. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

any registry thats gonna register this bitch and her litter aint worth a damn imo anyway

7. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

Sorry but I gotta agree. I'd like to give the benefit of the doubt but this shit sounds fishy as hell. Why is it so important to get them papered? Sell them as pets or working dogs and leave it at that.

8. BEHAVIN

BEHAVIN Top Dog

im think'n the other fella aint going to sign them papers over because the bitch got bred????????....just a thought.
    and i agree with woody, if that other registery is going to register a dog with no proof of ownership, they are about as shonky as they come.
    so what JF is say'n is, if the other registery hands out paper on this dog, i can come and steel his dog/take it without concent and apply for it to be registered as mine with another registery, and they are going to hand it over to me??:rolleyes: what a crock:p

9. Tommygunn

Tommygunn Big Dog

It depends on who is going to buy them and what kinda rep ya got. Sometimes in somecases the papers don't matter but they are always a bonus.

10. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

everyone takes L's. get up, lick your wounds, it is what it is. We live and learn

11. ccourtcleve

ccourtcleve Big Dog

I must agree with everyone who has posted. This type of thing happens all the time. If paperwork is important to you, work all of those things out before commiting to or breeding a dog. It will save a lot of heartache in the end.

12. gimwitag

gimwitag Big Dog

Officer what kinda recorder should he use

13. feastodg

feastodg Big Dog

all this to sell a few pups

14. well the way i look at it i would take the lost of not being able to get the papers i would keep most the litter place the rest in good hands and see how they trun out and just keep hand writen peds on them i mean you know how their bred so whats the big deal about papers ? we all know its the dog that makes the ped rite? just my two cents on the matter

15. Old Timer

Old Timer CH Dog

Whatever kind he sees fit....Though you should know better than to call me a officer...;)