1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

breeding problem

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by jeepfreek, Jan 22, 2010.

1. jeepfreek

jeepfreek Big Dog

my sister's boyfriend breed his bitch to a nice dog ...but come to find out his bitch's e-x owner has rufused to give up the papers on the bitch the stud is regestered but now the problem he has with the bitch & the dude he got her from fucking him on the dogs papers ...she is regestered that's not the problem ...the problem is how can he get the pups registered ?? is he fucked ??

2. Old Timer

Old Timer CH Dog

Well he can contact that registry and see if he can get another set of papers, Or since he is the rightful owner of the dog (I am assuming he has some form of ownership papers) He can always take other steps to get his dogs papers.

But first I would contact the registry and then go from there.

3. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

probly shoulda got the papers first, this shit happens all the time.
    some registries wont have a bar of it but some will help you out if you have enough info on the dog and its previous owner.
    i was in a similar situation once when i lost contact with the breeder as i moved states and when i tried to contact him he was gone.
    i had the dog and the papers but he had not signed the ownership transfer over to me , i already new the ped but decided years later i would like a six gen as i only had a single. they coulndt give me his details[as they obviously had them] but they sorted out the papers for me hapily once i told em all they wanted to know about the dog and gave sufficient info and proof of owning it. so it can be done.

its not the first time that has happened and it wont be the last, just tell your mate to learn from the mistake.
    dont count your papered pups before they are born!

good luck.

4. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

yea i heard if you know the parents then you can get the pedigree

5. jeepfreek

jeepfreek Big Dog

so contact the registry ? i told him to get the papers on the bitch but the guy asured him he would send them , as i also take it the e-x owner with the papers is trying to blackmale him for the pups saying you give me the pegnate bitch u paid for & ill send the pups with papers back to him .... i told him dont do it its apparent the guy is a scammer , but 100% sure the bitch is registered , so im sure the registry ADBA would contact the orignal owner of the bitch that holds the papers , i guess the dude been running his mouth & told my brother-in-law he was going to contact them himself & lie saying he stold the bitch ....so wtf does he do then ??

6. Old Timer

Old Timer CH Dog

I would contact the registry and see what happens.

Does he have anything showing where he bought the dog?

Under no circumstances would I give him that dog though, What I would do is get a tape recorder and go over to this idiots house and have a discussion about getting the papers again and all the while recording everything that is said. This way if he tries to get the dog back or call the police and say that he stole the dog all he has to do is play the tape. This will also work with the registry in his favor as well, Not saying they will take this as solid evidence and say "Oh yeah we will send the pedigree right out" But it certainly won't hurt to have some evidence in his possession.

Be sure and get where he bought the dog on the recording as well, Something along the lines of "I bought that dog off you 6 months ago on such and such date and I paid you x amount of dollars and I need my papers" He will more than likely fall right into the trap and feed good solid evidence to him in case he tries to get squirrely on him. I would also try to get him to speak about lieing and telling folks that he stole the dog, And then I would make several copies of the tape so he always has one in case some should happen to go a miss.

7. cajunpits

cajunpits Pup

my bet is there are no papers...

8. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

thats exactly what i was thinking

9. jeepfreek

jeepfreek Big Dog

no she does he said he seen them & also her ped was on on-line pedigree's but he (the e-x owner punk lier) deleted that info on their , so im doing the reseach on ADBA & its saying if you can show proof of 3 generations of the dogs ped it can be done he dont care about the bitch it just wants the pups regesterd , my sisters internet is down so im the one doing this for them , ill will call for them monday hers some of the info im looking at & i believe he/she can get the pups registered American Dog Breeders Association & thanks Old Timer your always a great help to lots of folks here on the site good having you here !! :D

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2010
  10. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

I'm guessing getting papers on this dog is going to hard.Sounds like a real mess.Contact ADBA and see what you can do,the ex owner sounds like a lieing prick.In the end,you may just have pups without registration papers.Good luck.

11. cajunpits

cajunpits Pup

I have papers an ped and I can show you but does that mean they are for the dog I'm showing you ? NO still my bet is there are no papers that person has been had

12. p1tbull

p1tbull Big Dog

if he has seen the papers how come he didnt get it at that time?

13. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

I've been through shit like that before and basically just got f***ed :rolleyes:. If a man's word was worth a shit nowadays this crap wouldn't happen so much.

14. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

register them off your dog.. if they work out you will alongside some of the greats...if they do not, then it was the other dogs fault all along...then again you will be along side some of the greats...LOL...s

15. labulldoger

labulldoger Top Dog

i had a son of gator no papers its a bitch, imo it matters how they are bred. but when you put up some money tell him you will pay for them 3-500 sighn over the dog and f-off.....

16. labulldoger

labulldoger Top Dog

or take it to judge judy she will get to the bottom of it lmao!!!!!

17. jeepfreek

jeepfreek Big Dog

like i said i did see the ped at his house when their computer was working .. & it was on-line pedigrees but has been deleted , i also know the bloodline of the dogs , so 100% she is registered, so here's how im taking it , the e-x owner is just pissed because my sisters boyfriend was able to breed the dog ..( something the e-x owner could not ) , i believe the pups can be registered if he can show proof of her registration & the breeding witch he CAN , no matter what the e-x owner says , so he/or we will call monday the ADBA ill let ya know ..im sure this has happend to others ( it has me before ) mabye this issue can end up helping other here on the site :cool: ill find out tomorrow im realy interested myself thats one reason im helping them so...ill keep you all posted on th eprogress & thanks everyone :D

18. BEHAVIN

BEHAVIN Top Dog

lol...you presume the dog is registered because you see a pedigree on-line?
    you aint serious are ya? anyone can put shit up on that site, and a good deal of it is shit.
    what's the difference if they are registered anyhow. it don't do them any purpose unless ya just want to give someone some re-assurrance of how they are bred when you sell them off..........
    was the breeding made to improve what they had? if so, then chasing around for a registration is a waste of time,if its for their own yard and use.
    or was the breeding made because they just liked their female and thought they would make nice pups?.lol...
    register the pups as pure but parents unknown like some of the ol' time greats Maurice...lol....:D

19. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

not making any claims here but, what has this bitch done since he brought it that was so dam good to warrant her being bred,

if i had sold you a well bred bitch, and you bred her within six months and you hadnt received the papers from me, id make sure you couldnt peddle those pups due to my dogs history.
    ie; id make sure you didnt get them papers.

20. Old Timer

Old Timer CH Dog

I have to agree with this here, I thought you seen the actual pedigree.

With the online business anyone can "pedigree" their dog any way they wish. I am going to have to do some more thinking on the matter and see if I can think of anything else. But if all you seen was something on the internet and it is now gone....It ain't looking to good.