1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

breeding / culling

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by bdub, Apr 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

and seriously this shoulda ended in here when we said to take it privatly via wall posts, any one can openly check both our profiles and see ive been there and posted and he hasnt, hell ive been waithing in chat for over twenty minutes for him to come in and expose me. im over wasting my time and everyone elses.

2. catchdog

catchdog Top Dog

oh ok, cool to protect urself and ur dogs

3. Bullnuts

Bullnuts Banned

Talk all you want dude! I sent you a PM just like I said I would! Your putting shit on my wall so everyone can see, You know you read what I wrote! Why cant you just Pm me?
    I know why,Your a grown little kid that wants to play games! Well I aint down wit that! And have no interest In playmate like yourself!

4. Searcy Jeff

Searcy Jeff Top Dog

The funny thing is...

You claim to have bred bulldogs that will be talked about in years to come...

But when asked to name these so called "bulldogs" you dodged the question...

You are a self-proclaimed Master Conditioner and Breeder... LMAO!! Keep feeding your dogs pizza dough while your at it...:rofl2:

5. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

funny how youve now gone and erased it all hey budd. you are a peddling cur and youve called me out and jumped the wall with your tail between your legs the whole time. its over peddler let it go.

6. O okay.. I was just wondering how the "hot bitches" got brought up.. lol..

7. Bullnuts

Bullnuts Banned

You think I'm stupid Jeff? I think you must be! ASKIN THAT KIND A SHIT ON A PUBLIC FORUM! I KNOW NOTHING! I HEAR NOTHING AND I SEE NOTHING!
    Oh and its pizza crusts I throw um to the dogs sometimes!

8. Searcy Jeff

Searcy Jeff Top Dog

So now its sometimes...

You haven't produce anything...so stop being a poser...

9. ganja

ganja Big Dog

then you DO NOT breed, period!
    if you breed to kill of more than half of the litter that is certainly NOT called responsible breeding in my book.
    that's fine that you don't have land blah blah. but how many folks just have pups while they live in an apartment? it's not THAT hard to keep a couple of pups for 2 months. it's more the hassle to find them homes.
    and IMO if he don't have ANYONE interested in his dogs before the breeding is done that is a big red flag to me to.

don't get me wrong, I'm all for culling unwanted pups (and even more so for euthing them vs S/N them.) but to not even TRY to place some is beyond me.
    if that's the case, BUY another dog or two as young adults that way you'll not only know what you have, but you won't be another moron that calls himself a "breeder" when all he does is putting 2 dogs together.

10. BEHAVIN

BEHAVIN Top Dog

gotta love the bs in this thread lol :bitchin::tantrum: :rofl::dramacorn:

11. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

Before this whole thing got outta control we were having a good convo. I think it should be a poll question. To keep the dogs out of the general publics hands do u cull, fix and give em away, or what? I think the board is pretty split on this topic

12. simms

simms CH Dog

Culling should be kept and handled as a private matter. Culling should never be taken lightly.Typically the folks that do actively cull, do so with purpose. An when breeding animals this is a necessary evil that goes along with it. Doesn't matter if you breed poodles, if you don't cull, you are not worth your salt and niether is your breeding proram. Infact there is a puppy lemon law because of pepole like that.

S/N as a sole method is not a realistic solution to culling in a breeding program. Why, not enough good homes for the ones that are not being culled.For one side of the coin these dogs are not pets as most would like to beleive that they are or can be. If placed in the wrong hands they can be dangerous to a community. This breed is not meant for everyone.
    There comes a point where preserving the breed means restricting,limmiting who has them. Pepole need to think about what role they play in that. But if one does release thier animal from thier care into the public, you need to ensure that it is S/N. Do not take other folks words that they will get this task done.

13. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

Very nice, well thought out and written, and oh so true. give it a ten.

14. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

Oh, and this thread is funny as shit. :D

15. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

I am putting everyone in time out including myself!:dogdrink:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.