1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

breeding / culling

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by bdub, Apr 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. B.E.M.

B.E.M. Pup

Maybe when you sat down with Fat Bill and had a talk with him you should have asked "what happens to folks when they stir shit for laughs"or maybe you were fucking with us about that one too..:rolleyes:

2. Tigerlines

Tigerlines Banned

giving away a pup that was to be culled from the program may have been a viable option in the good old bad old days. however in todays climate i think its cons far out way its pros

3. quinny

quinny Big Dog

Thats all i neede to hear. Not too fussed about your white dog theory though:confused:

4. quinny

quinny Big Dog

I suppose it depends on who you know and how much you can trust them.

5. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

in fear of pissing off the mods and other people i am ceasing to post shit here for our entertainment. i have been posting on your wall bullnuts for forty minutes waiting to hear all this juicy stuff you seem to know so much about. you made the call and then you hid behind your own shadow.

Mods my apoligies, please feel free to delete all the things ive wrote that will take up space on this thread, and to everyone else sorry for wasting your time.

6. Tigerlines

Tigerlines Banned

if you knew the right people you wouldnt be asking opinions on an internet site

7. Bullnuts

Bullnuts Banned

Myspace is a place to meet friends! Lol Lots of Bulldoggers on myspace! I never advertised my dogs! Just mentioned that I had some! And to hit me up In my interests section! I've met a lot of cool people on myspace and can actually call some of the Hottest BITCHE's within a hundred miles of me my friends! not just myspace friends, So hate on that Haters!

8. your proud because you have some .. "hot"... "bitches" you befriended on the internet? lol.. sorry.. that made me laugh.. carry on.

9. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

i spose you met them through your supermodel girlfriend in between a few hearty bowls of squirrel soup. while your dogs dined like kings.

10. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

I'm not sayin give them to fur mommy pet owners or any hood niggas. I'm sayin fix em & send em to folks that will work em and do rite by them.

11. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

sure you did. thats why i never got it. and i like how after i posted on your wall like i said i would you "say" you sent me a pm. mate ive even erased shit off my page like we were gonna have some fun with it. why didny you just post it on my wall like i asked you too? your making an asshole of yourself .

12. quinny

quinny Big Dog

holy sheets batman this shits outta control! :eek:

13. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

there is nothing in my pm box buddy. no lie ask the mods if there is anything youve sent, they can check it for you for proof. or chat??? shall we go in there?

14. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

and just to clarify it.....once you write someone a pm you have to hit the SEND button.:D:D

15. Bullnuts

Bullnuts Banned

No I could care less about that! Proud of my dogs tho! But really There aint no reason for anyone to hate on me about the dogs Is what I'm tryin to get at! Unless there Jealous, But really why would anyone be? nobody on here knows me or my dogs I don't think! Maybe they just don't like what I got to say, But they sure don't gotta be child like about it!

16. Bullnuts

Bullnuts Banned

Fuck you, I did!

17. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

a child would say they had a super model girlfriend, who he fed vermin for dinner so his dogs could eat fillet steaks. a child would probly also come off all dogman to make friends on myspace, and brag and openly post pics of over twenty dogs on his yard? a child would call someone out publicly and then say "but i sent you a pm" when he didnt.
    a child would openly say on myspace he has "real bulldawgs" and is a "real bulldawger" on a social site like my space.

im waiting till you come out with some story about you doing coke with don mayfeild and some crazy hookers in vegas. it seems like thats your next step.

18. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

i hoping you could tell me where it is then. why didnt you just post it on my wall so you had proof? thats what i did so i cant be callede out on it, any one can go check your profile and even see i have been in there multipule times and posted. thats what you shoulda done. come into chat bullnuts il wait in there for you so you can "expose" me with all this info you seem to claim to have.

one thing worse than a peddler bullnuts, is a peddler that lies im not suprised as it goes hand in hand

19. catchdog

catchdog Top Dog

ok ok , post yer best pic of yer best dog and ill judge who wins this round

20. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

catchdog ive allready stated i post neither pics or peds of any of my dogs past or present online. anyone who knows me on here knows this. i live in australia mate and that would be stupid of me.

he could just post on my wall like he was supposed to to start off and we wouldnt be dragging this out for so long. or chat? im allready in there waiting in another tab but he hasnt showed up there either.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.