1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Breeding a male during keep

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by NGK, Oct 1, 2011.

1. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

Yes i consider him amature but a clever one ""a conn man first class ""a car sales man!!"". living umongst other dogman in the day the myths where made .
    the bulldogs where around in very small nrs compeard to today. take away the name Bullyson and the man is nothing!!!morre then a midium joker guy if you ask me.
    there is not one story around ore about him where no conn is fixst in.
    many smart guys around the world came far in there way cutting short cuts to reatch there goals that thussend mean there where intelegend and ore knew alot..

2. old goat

old goat CH Dog

it's the medicine they put in the dog not the dog thinking he's got a bitch .

3. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

Bobby hall an amatuer? Now ive heard it all....

4. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

Lets say, i say what you think in this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!..
    And laced with game i have seen heard know to mutch to know he is!!! by today standards...
    If you have been DEEP into that scene then you KNOW that keeping up aperenses to the outside level. thuse a lot for bisenis. But hee you can have your hero.....

5. RRL

RRL Top Dog

Next thing you know he will come on to GD just to argue with all us amatuers.Nah I doubt it LOL.I'm guessing he has a life.

6. mixed-grill

mixed-grill Big Dog

an old male of mine would go off his food for sometimes 3-4 days after being put to a bitch...you wouldnt want that in the middle of a keep...just the same as you wouldnt want a professinonal athlete not getting the necessary nutrition in the build up to an event

7. old goat

old goat CH Dog

you don't know what your talking about . you work a dog he's going to eat .

8. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Why breed the dog already in a keep? I understand if a certain female was to come into heat while he's in his keep but what if said stud quits in his show?

9. NGK

NGK Top Dog

Im of the opinion that if he quits hes a cur regardless of circumstance.

10. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

Your right i have seen top notch dogs go compleatly south stop eating and stop working al together when pussy smell gose up there nose.... I dont think animalistic animals are like human, who have a Consciousness . witch is a term that refers to a variety of aspects of the relationship between the MIND and the world with which it interacts.
    Therfor humans can relativate the diferense between sports sex and fighting for there lives..UPTIL A SIRTIN POINT

A anamalistic animal reacts mutch more on INSTINKT. witch in the case of a am pitbull terrier, is mutch vunereble. and can go eather way when it comes to breeding/ Fighting mode. because they are NOT the ones that make the disisions for themselfs!!!!!!! and dont carry a Consciousness.

Iven in humans today, top atleats like world class Boxers are STILL being put in ISOLATED training camps to make sure there MIND is focust on one thing and that aint pussy nor other ways of distraction like media noize bad air ecetera that can interfear with the build up of body conditioning and mental prepearing for 12 rounds of solid consentration.... they are compleatly isolated and shield of!!!!!!.
    Now you may whant to screw you girlfrind when your in the minor ore bush league.

But im PRETTY SURE you DONT and dont even whant her around you for 6 ore 10 weeks when your prepearing yourself for that ONE shot you have at the world Titel. because in that case every aspect that can lead to a interfearense with your goal MUST be eliminated.

for every sientific awnser that gose in a direction of claiming sex thusend interfear with fisical shape there is a sientific awnser that claims the body wil lose at least 2 days of energy build up, in loosing the carbo of the fisical movemend you make and the loss of pure liquit form of 100% protien...
    not to mention the mental focus witch you need in order to stay focust on your uponend ...
    now you can wave it of and pretend it thussend matter but when both boxers are equal in every way. and it comes douwn to the nity grity who whants it the most who wil have the edge!!??.
    the one that hase spend his focus and condition build up in screwing his girlfrind and sosiolinzing around!!!.
    ore the one who is out of touwns in the woods haveing a focus and rather eats raw liver and who whants to kill his uponend.
    LAST BUT NOT LEAST Humans can screw 365 days a year minus the periods there girlfrinds ore whifes have, and iven then some dont care and whant pussy!!!!!!!!!!!.

Dogs with there primitif state KNOW that a female comes in heat ONES ore TWICE a years and that a bitch only hase a window of a couple of days when she is reddy to take on his genes. she starts to let of a sent likje a evil potion that CAN hipnotized his focus ther for he wil be on it like a fly on shit!!and as long as the shit is fresh and stinks.........and this my frinds can last for WEEKS.....
    Now I dont care who you are and what your legendary states is, your a amateur in my book when you disreguard it....
    Iven around the world famouse legendary Bullyson where rumours and stories that Maurice carver bred him all the way up just befor show day!!. where he did not prove to be the dog people TOUGHT and KNEW he was supost to be. and he quit. against his son... some say it was a heat stroke other said a snake bite and others said he was bred to mutch... Breeding ore stud out career dogs screws them up. Hensh in the past dogs started to be stud out ore where oferd AT stud AFTHER there careers.....

11. Congoman

Congoman Big Dog

Was told to never do anything to take the animals mind off the task at hand. So I never would breed. I've seen males do crazy stuff after just smelling a female in heat.

12. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

That was my point. If he quits in his show after he's been bred now there's a whole liter of pups due sired by a cur.

13. Boze

Boze Top Dog

the dog was two eyes and he was bred to his mother before the match ius wat the story said.

14. hammer head

hammer head Top Dog

the most important part of a keep is to peak......perferably at the show or as close as damn it.

Pussy and the pit dont mix, lol!

15. mixed-grill

mixed-grill Big Dog

I dont know wot im talking about!???...im talking from experience about a dog i owned!...even when we had a bitch here that was in heat he would go off his feed and not sleep... many males will sit in their runs and howl all night to get at a bitch thats in heat a mile away...theres 2 main excitiments in a dogs life and thats fighting and fucking...the old saying pussy will pull ya further than gun powder will blow ya springs to mind...but all dogs are differnt im just speaking from my own experince...i just dont belive it would be the sort of distraction to make an ideal enviroment to bring a dog to his pysical peak...an un needed risk to complicate things

16. old goat

old goat CH Dog

limey your dogs are funny if they want eat when you finished working them . there's no reason to breed during a keep . some people have done it . that's there choice . but the science says it does'nt hurt them . but why even take that chance when you have a dog that can be bred later . if what you sayin is true . then how did the show in the 70's go with some bitches coming in heat and you have males there to . did all the males just deside to watch the girls?

17. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

Old goat stay of those drugs!!. because i dont know what the hell your on about...
    I never said my dogs dont eat when finised working, nor did i ever bred a male during a keep. because they where never near bitches ore bitches in heat.... and show me the ANIMAL science where it sais its not hurting them!!!!.... In the eurly 70,s there where NOT a lot of dogs around my frind . competition was limited in nrs and not alot of high educated people where fooling around with them in the USA. CH spike was the First CH dog outside the USA that got the states of CH. and this was in the eurly 80,s!!!!!!. so back then altho profesional for them days, there was a lot left to disire when it comes to conditioning and sciense... altho people where more corect in other ways consirning this breed. then many are today.

18. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

same could happen if after his career a dog gets curred out in a yard accident.

Hello, Super Moderator, can you moderate these threads, too?!