1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

breeders

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Boze, Jun 17, 2008.

1. Boze

Boze Top Dog

just was wondering if there were any honest game hunting Eli dogs on the east coast?

2. Boze

Boze Top Dog

why every time i ask a question lately does no one answer i just like to do research there is no other reason fro my questions i just like to study kennels and i mean every kennel and every bloodline i like to look at the pedigrees and study the breedings but some people seem tho think i am asking questions fro no reason

3. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

I don't know the answer to your current question. Only reason I haven't replied. Maybe that's how it is with others as well.

4. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

The east coast is a big place and there are thousands of good eli dogs threw out they are not hard to find. Eli is like jeep or red boy they are in every state in the U.S. Yis J

5. Boze

Boze Top Dog

i have been looking for some time now and i have not found any besides exile kennels and there website is down Now i no that the internet is not always the best blace to look for kennels but it is the only resource i have right now i do not have time to be going to all sorts of shows although i love to there have not been many shows in MASS for a while and i really do not have the money to travel anywhere i want nor do i have any friends that love these dogs like i do so i have no one that is willing to drive fro hours to get to a show believe me if someone wanted to drive me i would go to every show around the US and ask the breeders them selves so if people couuld please help me just a little bit i will do the rest

6. I think I remember you or just happen to remember someone in a similar situation and location. Did I invite you to a NJ show a few month back? and you told me that it was too far or something like that?

Ok, let us make this thread about you.

First, how much money do you assume it takes to attend a show?
    How much money do you assume it takes to purchase a quality dog?
    How much money do you assume it takes to make your home safe enough to protect animals from a game bred animal?

You also mentioned not having "enough time". Why is that? I have met people that have driven an enormous amount of miles just to show dogs. Personally, i drove to the VA show for the Saturday show and spent about $250 to show three dogs plus gas and a #4 from McDonalds. At the end of the day, I came home with a $1 ribbon. This is not even mentioning the 12-hour drive to and from.

If you do not mind me asking, how old are you? How do you support yourself? I am all for helping and guidance those who are ready to be helped and guided. Can you tell us a bit more about yourself? Also, please answer my other questions. Thanks in advance.

7. Hey Boze, do not forget to answer my questions...lol

8. CHICO

CHICO Pup

What Is A "good" Breeder? ((key Word Is Good))

Even More The Best "interpretation" Of ""good"" Being Use In The Sentance.

Finding A Good Breeder That Breeds Consitently,succesfullyand Honest In A Funcional ""ways"" Is Really What The Challage Is.
    ((((key Words Consitenly, Succesfully,""funtional")))

Chico

9. IMAT2AK

IMAT2AK Big Dog

True indeed. I had to learn that the hard way. Not to mention waste over 5,000 pesos.

10. CHICO

CHICO Pup

YES! IN MY LIFE WHEN I DECITED TO START HARD. I GOT DOGS FROM YOU NAME IT, FROM BOBBY HALL TO PIT STOP KENNELS, I SPEND IN ONE YEAR OVER $50k IN PUPS. I WAS LOOKING FOR WHAT I BREED TODAY AND IS HARD . THERE WERE SO MANY BLOODLINES AND STORIES, I JUST NEED TO FIND OUT ON MY OWN.

THANK GOD TODAY, I HAVE WHAT I LIKE THE BEST.
    IT IS A HARD ROAD WHEN YOU WANT THE BEST.
    SELECTION FROM BEST TO BEST.
    JUST AS TEGO CALDERON SAID.
    "MUCHOS LOS LLAMADOS ,PERO POCOS LOS ESCOJIDOS"

OPENHOUSE

11. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

50K in PUPS!!! In one year!!!! Holy moly that is crazy. Well ya gotta be a little crazy to own and breed the apbt lol.

12. CHICO

CHICO Pup

Pasion Like No Other!! THRU THE YEARS I SPEND EVEN MORE THAN THAT!

13. Boze

Boze Top Dog

i am not sure how much it would cost to go to show i have never been. as far as purchasing a quality dog i guess that would depend on who you get it from, and for keepinthe dog and other animals safe i would always have a kennel and a chain set up if the dog was not a good house dog also i will only have one dog at atime because i want to be able to give the dog all the training and exercise it needs. i am 21 years old and i live at home i go to college and plan on getting a dog when i am able to financially afford it. and once i graduate and have time i will start to attend shows and seek out breeders.

14. pennsooner

pennsooner CH Dog

I spent 4 years of visiting kennels and going to shows to get a dog. Take some time and do your own homework. And, no offense meant but you are way too free with the way you speak on line. WAY WAY WAY. Breeding "game" dogs is ILLEGAL. Saying "so and so has game dogs" incrimminates that person. Its not just you that does it but you really do seem to be trying (although I believe unwittingly) to get people to post things that might get some innocent person in some trouble.

Never go by what people say on the net, seeing in person is the only way to know if you like a particular dog or line of dogs.

15. Boze

Boze Top Dog

i see where your coming from and it will not happen again but also i do believe it dos no more damage then peds online stating that dogs are 1 time winners and so forth

16. pennsooner

pennsooner CH Dog

You are right about peds on line.

17. kayo45

kayo45 Top Dog

Yea I agree with this 100%. Has anyone ever been busted because of a ped they posted online with this kind info in it?