1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

breeder suggestions?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by dustin, Mar 28, 2006.

1. dustin

dustin Pup

I live in texas so something close would be best.

I used to have 2 pits, we had to give them to friends and family due to use moving into a place where we weren't allowed to have them. but we just closed on our OWN house so now we can have the breed that we've loved from the start.

so if you have any breed suggestions in the texas area.. please link their website so we can give them a look. :)

thanks

2. TruPitLver

TruPitLver Big Dog

3. jasong

jasong Big Dog

I know this is just repitition but check out the local shelter or one from Katrina. You can get alot of good loving dogs this way

4. 440rider

440rider Guest

what blood u looking for?

5. dustin

dustin Pup

my male was chaingang.. i might go back to that breeder.

6. findrodhere

findrodhere Top Dog

7. houstonapbt

houstonapbt Top Dog

Are you looking for APBT or AmStaff then?

8. El Mexicano

El Mexicano CH Dog

chainggang blood is BS...go adopt a dog..

SouthernDixie likes this.
  9. GSDbulldog

GSDbulldog CH Dog

Dustin, blood shouldn't matter if your looking for housedogs, or even a sporting (Weight pull, agility, etc.) dog for the family and you to enjoy. Shelters/rescues are overthrown with APBTs, AmStaffs, and yes, even the short & stocky "pit bulls".

10. My chocolate male is chain gang........so I guess I have one bad a*% BS dog..infact that will be his new nic name

11. GSDbulldog

GSDbulldog CH Dog

Not all Chaingang stuff is BS, I've seen some rather nice dogs from this line (I've also seen downright crap), not what I'd call APBTs but we all have our opinion.

Sorry I can't name any breeders in your area, only rescues ;)

12. Defend2DaEnd

Defend2DaEnd CH Dog

Remington Steel: TDI, TT AND CGC

<HR><TABLE cellSpacing=13 cellPadding=0 align=right border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD>[​IMG]</TD><TD>[​IMG]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>Congratulations to Remy! He recently passed his Therapy Dog Certification test, giving him the additional title of TDI! Remy had already passed the American Temperament Test and the Canine Good Citizen test, earning the titles TT and CGC! Needless to say we don't want all of Remy's hardwork to go to waste, so we are looking for a very specific human companion for him. Presently we are only considering applications from people who have owned pit bulls before and are willing to continue Remy's training and present him as a True Ambassador. Because Remy is such an excellent example of the breed it is important that he is out in the world helping people and changing minds at the same time.

He's handsome to be sure and he has a personality to match. Remy is a people dog! What he wants most is simply to be with his people. Remy walks nicely on leash and is appropriate on leash with other dogs and enjoys swimming in our ponds on a 50 ft line. He plays nicely off leash with female dogs and puppies. Interested in adopting Remy? Please fill out our Adoption
    Application Form
    http://www.animalfarmfoundation.org/item.php?id=1&topic=13&item=295

13. [​IMG]

my chaingang BS dog

14. WINSTROL

WINSTROL Pup

Dustin I Have A 1 Yr Old Female Off Some Show Blood Ill Bring To A Town For Free If Youd Like I Need The Room..................

15. dustin

dustin Pup

pics and ped?

16. HBK

HBK Big Dog

I know some good honest folks. Check your PM

17. HBK

HBK Big Dog

Hey can you post a ped. for your dog?? He is nice for a Chain Gang dog and there are a few that are nice. My scatter male has some CG and I'm curious to see what yours goes back to. He is a CH confirmation dog as of last weekend and is a he acts right too. Thanks!

18. lockjaw

lockjaw CH Dog

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2006