1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

***breeder of the century***

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by oldslowblue, Sep 17, 2010.

1. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

U said a mouthful then!!......amen!!!

2. oldslowblue

oldslowblue Big Dog

i dont advertise anything. Especially peds online. You see, they only allow you 2post pitbulls! I own bull terriers! Small conflict of interest there. I know i know, i hate it 2. The only idiots that post peds or chat on it, are merely funding all the modern day witch hunts anyway! So again, wrong guy! Site that marco says he was pressured in2 selling for close enough to a quarter million dollars, it became evident to me, and many like me that this wasn't just a guy with a hobby and fat bank account. No no, it's called hsus, and again, no need to fund them...atleast not over here!

if you do find out who onws her though, pm me! Especially if she's a good enough bitch herself to be bred to 1 of the only 2 remaining ch fatty straws!;) no.... Seriously pm me:d

3. oldslowblue

oldslowblue Big Dog

correct, however garner didn't breed ronnie, he bought her and about 6-7 more bred just like out of the repeat breedings. she made rom by being bred back into the same family of dogs! no chinaman! long's werdo, rocky rom and his brother shorty 2xw rom...

pay attention, this may be why little threat stood clear of pointing that out

HHHMMMMM... YOU THINK TOM WAS ON TO SOMETHING?

4. garth

garth Big Dog

Mr.M Carver also Mr.RT Bass for the Red Boy blood that most are useing to ad gameness an air,to their lines.Patrick also Floyd B.But to pick one I'd vote for Carver hands down;)Because of his breeding's we have the lines of good working dogs that we use.

5. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Yep. I think Frisco was really a jeep/redboy dog. :hide::sign0151:

6. magnoilaotis

magnoilaotis Top Dog

You say he did not breed ronnie, but I am looking at a '84 SDJ that has a full page ad with snake and Missy pups for sale. The kicker is that it is an ad for "Garner Pits". I don't know what was going on back then as I was busy learning how to read and write, but it appears as if he breed them. For those who always gripe about his puppy price I will also add that the snake Xmissy pups were for sale at a grand each twenty-six years ago, but you could get a Pedro pup for three bills.

7. MISSAPBT

MISSAPBT Top Dog

Juicy thread!!!
    People should be breeding for heart not money.

8. spliff

spliff Big Dog

if by century you mean 2000 till now i would have to go with garner.i don't think anyone has done as much as him in the last 10 years.
    if you mean all time i would go with j.p Colby.

9. New England

New England Banned

Con Feely,FB,Colby,PP

10. bruce lee

bruce lee Pup

How much do you really even know about Ed Faron??? A know nothing, eh? Really, if you would like to have any kind of understanding about how deep his knowledge of pitbulls is, we could have an intelligent conversation but you are obviously a MORON. You should keep your mouth shut, that whole statement was just ignorant as hell.

11. 1916

1916 Big Dog

Shit i know more than you think. He must be your hero

12. bruce lee

bruce lee Pup

i know more than you think as well, 1916. i'm not sure how me disputing your claims about his ignorance makes him my hero.....If it's still worth it for people to take the time out of their day to talk trash about him, he musta done something right.

13. 1916

1916 Big Dog

Im not being ignorant about it,peddler ed hung more peds on his dogs than garner had frisco sticks. Hell ed couldnt tell you how many dogs he put out,mostly curr's. His book was mostly bullshit and lies. i could go on and on about him but thats not how im going to spend my day.

14. labulldoger

labulldoger Top Dog

carver,floyd b,bobby hall and mississippi hots

15. labulldoger

labulldoger Top Dog

and we talking about people people using their own stock being sucessful. sparks,patrick were great breeders not matching

16. carverboy1

carverboy1 Big Dog

Tom Garner and Ed Faron was up there too, until they killed all his dogs. My two picks are the peddlers who still doing it

17. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

Eds production percantges was average at best, same with garner. not knocking either of them but the truth is the truth.

18. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Go easy on him Budboy, that's the places he knows of to get dogs. He thought Cowboy was a real Ch. Lmao.

19. 1916

1916 Big Dog

Well it does say breeder of the century. Pete may not have matched but he knew what he was doing.

20. Boy-boy 416

Boy-boy 416 Big Dog

dose any body have a game bread dog with out a colby dog in the ped