1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

***breeder of the century***

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by oldslowblue, Sep 17, 2010.

1. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

How bout just mtn man.........LOL. :) J/K

2. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Wow!!....u mean to tell me all the ppl who had something to say about Colby didn't even mention him in there post!!!....hmmmmm!!......I got to go with M.C. All my dogs go bacc to his dogs in some way!!....FB, BH and PP are in the top five for sure!!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2010
  3. chaser71

chaser71 Banned

Look how long he had the back of the SDJ & heres a quiz who's place did he take ?:D

4. deerhunter

deerhunter Big Dog

My vote is for Earl Tudor.

5. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

Theres way to many great ones to even try to narrow it down to just one.

6. Oliver

Oliver Pup

Colby And Heinzl Are my Favorite

7. outrightmike

outrightmike CH Dog

id have to say f b,clemmons and pat.

8. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

archie manning , helio grace , robert kardashian.

6Dog likes this.
  9. chaser71

chaser71 Banned

Good point but I think its gamedog breeders

10. Tudor........for alvin, scatterbred cur that kicked ass and produced! Earl said " when folks were looking for tudor dogs I was looking for alvin dogs!"

caderna's REDS & bellon's BLACKS........for modern day heros

11. Flipside

Flipside CH Dog

Boudreaux, Patrick and B. Sorrells....

12. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

FB, Floyd, MC,...but hats off to FB as he linked yesteryears dogs to a lot of today's successes....US1

13. Oliver

Oliver Pup

LOL at Helio Gracie, Carlos had more pups

14. 1916

1916 Big Dog

What about faron,he was just a know nothing peddler.He sucked at matching dogs and he sucked at keeping his mouth shut and he still sucks today

15. big dan

big dan Big Dog

There u r again putting down Colby dogs.U stated in another tread that u were a gambling man ,what happen u lost some money on a colby dog or is that what u r running and don't want no one else to know.I personally think Lue and his father have been two of the greatest breeders that ever lived.At least they knew the difference between line breeding and in breeding,which is more than alot of these so called breeders of today.And lest not forget the Rev Heinzl,he was tops also.

16. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

So many have contributed in so many different ways, it would never be fair to label one as the greatest.
    If i had to pic one i would have to say the Colbys, reasonings pretty logical, if we are talking about the the last century go back to the first year of said century, who was there breeding? Now go to current day and who is still breeding? More than 100 years of history and still producing dogs their owners are happy with.

17. drz

drz Big Dog

I'd have to go with Carver.

18. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

JP is #1most influential person in the history of the American Pit Bull Terrier.

19. popper

popper CH Dog

Of course mine would have to go to Louisiana... home of ol FB

20. eddieem

eddieem Big Dog

If anyone has access to book of champions a good chunk of the dogs go back to Maurice..in the 80's and 90's PP too