1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Breaking news about 2pac!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by crushbones, Jun 16, 2011.

1. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

eminem sucks, his old shit was harder bck in the day when he was just bein himself. but now......he sucks! lol

a majority of the rappers (on my top list anyways) are way to under rated to compete, but if your talkin lyrics theyre prolly killin anybody else in the game. the thing about "lyrical thinkin depends on what we consider a lyrical genius being....

is it punchline,metaphors ect. or is it just talkin real shit and makin it rhyme?

theres too many factors to argue about it

ps, pac was the shit in his era................but i dont think he would have hung in todays competition. i respected pac more for his attitude than i did his music.....

2. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

dude!!...PAC can compete in any era!!...all this bs music out here now!!...c'mon homie!..are u series!!...the game took a step back when Biggie and PAC died and it still hasn't caught up yet!!...both of those dude where before their time, they were ahead of the game by ten step!...u need to smoke u some of that Cali kush and listen to PAC albums and then come bacc on here and apologize for this statement u just made!!

3. Sm0kEyNy

Sm0kEyNy Pup

LMAO :winnertrophysign:

4. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

all you old guys stuck in the 90's i see lols

im thirty years old and im willing to bet money most of you guys backing 2pac or biggie are around the same age

pac is one of the greatest artist to touch the game

but times change and so does music

could pac or bigg still clutch todays music game like they once did
    maybe but maybe not

its a lot of good artist out there today but todays top artist is lil wayne
    its his era

so i understand when someone my age says they dont like wayne
    i understand

its kinda like my moma telln me that the music i liked (pac,bigg) wasnt good music at the time
    and i feel the same about most of todays style of music

but i could just be getting old :-) :-( :-))

5. AGame

AGame CH Dog

i just do not think that they would have had the longevity to keep up very few artists have been able to stay on top for a long time like jay z has he is a rarity sure people still bump tupac and biggie just like folks still listen to "classic" rock because those were classics and there deaths brought them more fame than they would have had if they would have lived i would have been willing to bet money on that Tupac maybe but not Big im talking mainstream here and radio play but the best artists i have ever heard you wont here them getting radio play because they do not make there music for commercialization which is why i dig that shit but anyway they are gone and all we can do is speculate as to what might have been we beating a dead horse with this convo if you really want to talk music turn us all on to some shit we usually wouldn't have heard unless we were in that area or that scene thats the shit i like

So anyone have any suggestions on some new artists or underground artists in your area or you know about that you think is good shit i wanna hear about em and also i hope some of you are atleast bumping the best underground artist of all time Tech N9ne

6. deebo780

deebo780 Big Dog

omfg lol pac not hang around these days? wow, these days they pay actors to dress up like thugs and get rhymes written out for them and call them rappers, very very very very few ppl that came out in the past 10 yrs can actually be called true hip hop artist. nothing will beat 90's rap, thats the glory days
    , imo

7. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

If PAC and Biggie were living alot of these rappers wouldn't even be on the scene!!!..lol

8. AGame

AGame CH Dog

your crazy you folks act as if they were GODS and no one could touch them yall remind me of elvis fans LOL

9. venom

venom Top Dog

Whats so new about todays music??? That they use auto-tune... and bum ass similies and weak metapors that aint even nice??

Pac was on a track with BIG L and outshined him... the man who birthed a lot of these new artist style. When it comes to similies and metaphors L was king.

IMO guys who are popular now are just Jay clones for the most part. Wayne is a jay clone... Lupe is nice but honestly he's a jay clone just with different content. J. Cole is a jay clone. they all got a lil jay in em! Lol. aint shit changed if u ask me.

10. kera5

kera5 Big Dog

z
    today's music is bs,when pac or biggie blessed the mic,it was like telling a life story.new artists today only got good beats.

11. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

all im sayn is times have changed and music has to

pac is my dude

big is to

but its not their game anymore

12. AGame

AGame CH Dog

exactly even if they were alive today the music would be the same all the real old school artists are diappointed in todays music but you do not see them doing shit about it you see them featured on these cats songs

13. AGame

AGame CH Dog

and also all the music out there isn't garnage you just have to weed out the bullshit

14. deebo780

deebo780 Big Dog

yuuup, you got that right

15. hardluck

hardluck Banned

WHO did you say is a J-Z clone? Little wayne his style is way different from when he was younger. you can say he took on more of a east coast style, but still kept it southern styled, but not a JZ clone NOway! Nothing alike....LUPE is speaking with more intelect if you can say that than any of the other rappers out there today, he is in no way a JZ clone either. alot of his songs are inspiring to troubled youth kick push,beaming,Daydreaming, paris to tokyo, his new Cd Lasers IS a smash to me. i got all of his CDS definantlly no JZ CLONE MY DUDE! he falls in the category of other chi-town artist like common who speaks with more thought than these I WALK THROUGH THE DOOR SHOOT EM WITH THE 44 HIS ASS IS NOW ON THE FLOOR type of rappers That talk ouT there asses .None of them are JZ clones man

16. hardluck

hardluck Banned

I dont even listen to the radio now a days because its all garbage, But when i listen to cds ipods whatever its mostlly midwest, east coast with a ocasional south and west coast stuff. West coast Pac, tooshort, snoop, Midwest twister ,do or die, common, Lupe, Tech nine (i only like one of his Cds) and other chi town artist. East coast Jz, BIG, MOB, DIpset, BENIE SIEGAL, Nas, Cassidy and the list goes on.. THE south shit i only like when im in the clubs becasue of the beat and thats it.. I Wasnt even gona respond to this becasue PAC is dead and has been dead for a long time now... Damn let the man RIP, but i had to VENOM when you talked about JZ clones. JZ is a clone of Nas, but ended up doing better with Nas's style than did Nas in the long run. im sorry VENOM i just coudnt agree with you on that one lol

17. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

Who cares they were just men who made music, wipe em off your chin LOL.

18. hardluck

hardluck Banned

thats exactlly what im saying and i eat pussy bro. thats about all that i wipe off my chin. take that somewhere else and Damn im getting tired of seeing this Pac shit still up, he is dead people and they aint finding shit else on the case..

19. venom

venom Top Dog

Everything you just said basically came down to you have all his CD's and he has different content than Jay. Like I said, "He's a jay clone with different content". Wayne a jay clone too... he said himself jay inspired him to be better and basically inspired the way he now spits it. This was right around the time he was DEDICATING songs to jay lmao. re-doing ether and taking offense to the "fk jay-z". Its okay man... everybody has an idol! I suppose jay rubbed off on lupe since he was lupe's mentor and basically got him that deal at atlantic... jay was also responsible for a good part of the production of "Food and liqour". Everybody needs a role model lol. im sure ur just like ur daddy in some ways also.

20. venom

venom Top Dog

by no means am i calling lupe whack either. i like him every since i heard em on that sittin side ways remix with jay...
    im just sayin, todays music is a bunch of little jay-z's, that is all.