1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Breaking news about 2pac!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by crushbones, Jun 16, 2011.

1. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

2. venom

venom Top Dog

Yeah, I wouldnt believe anything from a guy in the joint who is tellin on people who are on the outside. the paper is interesting though.

3. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

i dont think we will ever know for sure...

4. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

If he still got PAC chain like he says then I believe him!!!...BIG died in vain cause he didn't kno wat was going on forreal!!...that's fukked up!

5. venom

venom Top Dog

Yeah, happens every day. but we'll see how it unfolds...

6. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Shittt!!!...it has unfolded!!...Jimmy is on the run now!...puff will probably have him killed before he slander his name like that!

7. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

the link dosnt work

8. 6sN7s

6sN7s Top Dog

sigh.............

9. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Ill probably get murdered for the shit that I've said,
    be a legend,
    Whether I'm breathin or dead.

10. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

crazy...i wonder what puff got to do wit it all

11. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

He help set the robbery up!

12. Be a gangster, live like a gangster, die like a gangster. Hope it was fun stupid fuckers. The money wasn't enough they all had to be tough asses LOL

13. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

LOL Aint none of thier asses tougher than lead.

14. hardluck

hardluck Banned

what i thought PAC was still alive! you mean to tell me he died? when the hell did this happen.........Slow up im just playing

15. outrightmike

outrightmike CH Dog

Id rather die like a man then live like a coward
    Tupac

16. AGame

AGame CH Dog

Unless they caught who pulled the trigger on pac and or biggie then i could care less about the rest of these damn fools and really could care less anyway even if they were still alive neither of them would be the greatest to ever step to the mic that would have to be given to a damn lil white guy named Marshall cause ain't no one in the game better and never has been the only reason pac and biggie continue to be brought up is because they were the 2 most famous of that time and were both murdered in the prime of there careers without having caught the murderer they were good but by far not the best

17. mr. piff

mr. piff Pup

You can't be serious, Em is nice don't get me wrong but he is far from the best.

18. venom

venom Top Dog

whoa whoa whoa....
    Big was crowned the king BEFORE he died.

19. venom

venom Top Dog

Em still hasnt dropped an album that tops any of bigs 2 albums.
    When you talkin the best, you need an album that is cut after cut...
    no bullshit songs but classics all the way through.

20. AGame

AGame CH Dog

who the hell crowned him King??? his record label did. and if Em isn't the best then what mainstream artist would you consider the best???