1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

break sticks: where to buy?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by BringBackup, Feb 2, 2010.

1. BringBackup

BringBackup Top Dog

I know ColbyDogs is selling awesome break sticks, and the more I search the more I am caving to shelling out $25 lol But does anyone know where I can purchase a cheap break sticks? Preferably not wood? I was going to buy the $10 one for O'Briens but the shipping alone was $7. Wtf. Is that the cheapest shipping rate I will find? I am too lazy to make my own.

2. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

ive never used the ones colby sells but ive heard they are top notch, personally i make my own but i have a friend who bought some from obriens and they are very good quality i prefer wood though

3. bdub

bdub Top Dog

ive been thinking about making them out of woods,hell wood is free in the woods and ive already got a shit ton of woodworking tools,

4. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

BB, dont waste your money. you can VERY easily make your own. when you pick up the harness ill show you how to make them out of hammer handles.
    (still wood, but easier to destroy if needed! which is better if you ask me.)

5. i heard of using a deer antler

6. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

better have a strong sharp knife

7. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

8. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

I seen a guy chip his dogs cutters using antlers also seen a guy use a dam L-bracket lol