1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

brazilian jiu jitsu

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by masta of game, Apr 22, 2009.

1. Caos

Caos CH Dog

yes buddy I had lots of friends who are Abu Dhabi winners the biggest event of submission in the planet.

2. Caos

Caos CH Dog

yes buddy you're right Demian Maia is a BJJ Black belt a great ground fighter another good one that's a black belt in BJJ is Anderson'The Spider"Silva but he never had a chance or never give a chance to his oponents to show his ground.:D

3. Caos

Caos CH Dog

I agree with you like Lidel we had Shogun and Anderson Silva real wild punchers and Shogun show to Lidel how his a wild puncher.

4. Caos

Caos CH Dog

just one question what these guys wonKaro Parisyan, Makoto Takimoto, Kazuhiro Nakamura, Hidehiko Yoshida?
    ?are they Champs from pride event?

5. Caos

Caos CH Dog

hey KeystoneState do you know how was a weight of Kimura x Gracie fight?kimura has a double weight of Gracie the same thing I tell about the Tom Erikoson x Bustamante battle now put these guys(erikson and kimura) on the other side Kimura with the weight of Gracie and Erikson with the Bustamante weight just think about that.

6. Caos

Caos CH Dog

I just forgot saku looks really good when Arona kick his Japanese ass:Dhey KeystoneState a true BJJ fighter do that with Saku

[​IMG]

7. KeystoneState

KeystoneState Big Dog

Ugggh! I wish I could find that little smiley face beating his head aginst a wall.
    I gave examples of fighters who don't. And if you wanna talk smack about those guys, what about the most dominant MMA fighter in history? He is a sambo player/ judoka. He's got more championship patches than Gracie students can fit on those flashy-ass gi. But, if you already got that little triangle tattooed on your under carriage, we can forget about it.
    Actually, I'm a fan of the chutebox camp? Why does everyone get their panties in a bunch over this shit?!
    They're known for throwing those things, huh? All those Gracies and BJJers yet none submitted him. Wasn't that what you were spouting? BJJ uber alles? Check Arona for tract marks though. Wonder why the UFC wouldn't touch him?
    Just remember...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. Caos

Caos CH Dog

submitted him????men they broken him all and knock-out that's more bad that any submitted!and Arona will go to UFC soon and I'm not beat my head against the wall cause all those that I told are my friends(Arona,Silva,Shogun and many more top fighters like minotauro,belfort)and both in that pic shogun and silva are black belt in BJJ.

9. Coas, since you are 15yrs in with BJJ and I some what debating with someone on this topic earlier about the ADCC...Would'nt even the BJJ competitors be considered sumbission wrestlers/grapplers being that you can not compete at that level with out leg locks or defending them, since heel hooks aren't practiced in BJJ.........

10. masta of game

masta of game Banned

i think in sport bjj u not allowed to , but in the combat bjj, u can. some competitions bann heel some dont. some tournament only allow purple belt and above to do heel locks or knee bar.

10 th plant jiu jitsu videos , in practrice they do heel locks and knee bar and neck crank, i watched it in their videos.

11. game_test

game_test Top Dog

we do leg locks and neck/face cranks a lot at my school. the only problem is most of the tournaments out here are BJJ biased and dont allow these moves. bullshit IMO.

12. game_test

game_test Top Dog

just to add some fuel to the fire, you guys know what happen when u hit a BJJ black belt? he turns brown, hit him again he turns white.

i know we have all heard it. its still kinda true. they do not like to get hit at all. IMO taking and giving punches is a big part of fighting.

i also hate when BJJ guys call a roll a "fight", it isnt a fight guys, you arent hitting eachother so stop calling it a fight. you are rolling. thats it. dont try to make yourself feel like a fighter because you arent. step into a cage and trade some punches, now you are a fighter with ground skills to back it up.

13. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

game test come down to ATT in coconut creak creek.roll with us then let me know if you still feel the same.

14. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

what happens when a Bjj guy puts you in a choke? you turn blue. what happens when a Bjj puts you in a bar SNAP i like that joke more lol.

15. game_test

game_test Top Dog

hahaha im just poking fun i just do not like the gi at all. i hate it thats why i dont do BJJ. we do use BJJ in CSW so its not like im not into it at all. we have BJJ and sub wrestling classes, some criss cross and do both but we all mess with eachother and talk smack just for fun.

16. game_test

game_test Top Dog

ahh, you train with hector? he was at our school before he moved down to FL with you guys. you guys have a lot of great fighters id love to come train there. id get my ass kicked :) but it would be fun to train with all you guys.

17. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

LOL BG we have a few "hectors" down here lol.

18. game_test

game_test Top Dog

oh yeah..lol... hector lombard.

19. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

Yes i have ran in to him a few times. the big guys don't train with the smaller guys except marcelo garcia & no one has made him tap at ATT. You cant pull shit on that guy.

20. game_test

game_test Top Dog

yeah, he is an animal. i learned alot from him while he was here, unfortunately i had an injury and couldnt do more grappling with him but we did do some boxing. he is a very well rounded fighter. we miss that crazy mofo around here. looks like he is going to cash in nicely on this bellator tournament. the guy deserves it.