1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Boy In Dogfighting Case Breaks Down In Court

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by Alma, Feb 1, 2010.

1. popper

popper CH Dog

punish them ... in another 3 years they will prolly be carrying ak s and kiling others.... thats what they do were im from little bastards running around 14 15 and 16 shooting up nieghborhoods and killing people

2. My question would be where's the parents in all this activity ? being these young kids have a record and yet it seems the parents are not being responsible .

3. HighCoastHiker

HighCoastHiker Top Dog

Seriously bud, reign in the rant. These ten and twelve year old children did not rape or kill anyone. I believe each situation should be looked at individually. It is not surprising that two small kids lost control of the dog-fight game they were playing and a dog died. Hell, I know of grown-assed men that have done the same. As for the whole bleeding heart, discipline nonsense,...you seem like good people, but you really don't know me well enough for that shit, do you?

4. HighCoastHiker

HighCoastHiker Top Dog

In my opinion, these children need parents much more than they need prison.

5. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

lock their asses up they are old enough to know better

6. Of course the liitle shit head's gonna cry thats all these punks know how to do these day's. If their parent's would whoop their asses we wouldn't have this problem but then again the parents probably aren't any better!!
    I tell you I'm the oldest of 3 boy's and we ain't no saints but we have never done any dumb shit like that and then cry about it. Thats whats wrong to many TIME-OUTS and not enough ASS-KICKINS. The only time out I got was when I was picking my teeth up off the floor after my father knocked them out and that was just for saying HUH?? to my mother. If you ask me these shit head need to be taught a lesson and get a good ass kickin!!!!!!!!

7. Seriously bud go hug a tree and send in your PETA donation. It's the exact same kind of thinking that goes instead of treating these little TURDS like some poor little souls whose minds need shaping instead of a stern boot up the ass and some hard core discipline. The only other place I'd recommend sending them to instead of prison would be a military boot camp where they could hang out for a couple years. Learn some respect for people, property, AND themselves.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2010
  8. Bink

Bink Pup

I really dont think there is enough information.
    When its on the dogs we want knowledge of parents, grandparents, dna in some cases, but in this situation someone writes something and its taken as gospel without any knowlege of where this has come from.
    Surely the parents have to accept a huge amount of responsibilty for this.
    But who are the parents,crackheads,kiddy fiddlers?
    Like I said I dont think we know enough to make an educated decision.

9. Phebes

Phebes Pup

Well that's the problem. It is illegal to give a kid a good woopin. You can't use a belt or a switch and can only hit them with an open hand on the butt.
    A man here in Virginia got 9 years for beating his son on the butt with a belt after the kid took a loaded gun to school. I think it was in 1989 but not sure.
    I remember when my kids were in school they would have the school intercom on when they were paddling students butts so the whole school could hear the little shits crying. Sure made the kids behave. Not any more. Corporal punishment is illegal.

10. Phebes

Phebes Pup

I made the mistake of putting my hand up to block my mother from hitting me. My Dad punched me right in the mouth. Both front teeth were loose for a week. I never raised my hand to my mother again even if to only keep from being hit. I figure I was lucky he didn't kill me.