1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

boxing

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by jacko, Jun 4, 2011.

1. venom

venom Top Dog

Floyd will beat pac-man if it goes to the cards, no matter what happens in the fight. Only way for pac to win is to KO, and I wouldnt put my money on someone being knocked out that has never been knocked down in 40 fights... but it could happen.

2. RRL

RRL Top Dog

Devon Alexander looked like shit against Bradley.I thought that was going to be a good one.Maybe he will show up for the Mattysse fight.I'm waiting for Zab and Amir in July...I can't wait for that one.

3. Yas

Yas Big Dog

Khan will easily beat Judah which is why the fight is lined up, his fights against has beens are getting a bit embarrassing which is why he still is not respected.

4. damon

damon Banned

Yeh maidana is an has- been :)

5. Yas

Yas Big Dog

Of course not which is why he can`t get a rematch.

6. RRL

RRL Top Dog

Kahn looked impressive against Maidana.Zab scored a good KO against Mabuza and walked away with a belt.I don't know why Bradley did not take the fight with Kahn,so we got this one.I've never liked Zab but you got to admit he has a good chance of catching Kahn,no? I have just got a gut feeling that this could turn out to be a FOTY.If Kahn walks right through Zab I'll be very surprised.

http://youtu.be/Uyz9mY8bZjU

7. Yas

Yas Big Dog

I know what you`re saying man but Khan signed the big multi fight contract right before he got banged out. He then went with Freddie Roach who has been very intelligent when lining up his oponents, some very big names there but the same big names would have given Khan a beating when at their peak.

8. RRL

RRL Top Dog

Yeah Freddy Roach is very good at picking the right opponents,can't agrue with that.He has Khan in the right mind set too.I do think Zab has a really good chance to score a KO though.We will see.

9. hardluck

hardluck Banned

i hope he knocks the hell out of khan.

10. chucho

chucho Big Dog

Mayweather is supposed to be making another comeback and is going to box against VICTOR ORTIZ. ORTIZ is out of Oxnard,CA. He didnt look like the earlier ORTIZ but he did put on A good match against ANDRE BURTO. This is supposed to open the way to Mayweather vs. Pacquiao. We'll just wait and see.

11. synno2004

synno2004 Top Dog

Both his kids are worthless in the ring. WHO and I mean WHO have they fought? NOBODIES!! Jr. has about 40 wins against, who I wonder? Jr. should invest in a HOT DOG cart and start selling them in the streets in his home town. Or he can get himself an education and get a degree. Forget about BOXING FELLAS, YALL wouldn't make a PIMPLE on your DADDYS (Chavez's SR.) ASS..............there my peace...............and CANELO? Another over rated fighter who had a hard time with Hutton's brother, if he was a phenomenal fighter or as good as they are trying to say he is, that fight should not have gone the distance................

12. Roche

Roche Big Dog

Boxing these days is not like the old days wish I could see more fights like the one jimmy Bradck aka cindarella man use 2 put up. One of the gamest men in boxing history !

13. RRL

RRL Top Dog

check out Diago Corales,Eric Morales,Marco Antonio Barrera,Micky Ward,Arturo Gatti,Arcie,Kevin Kelly,Ray Oliviera,Evander Holyfield,Tommy Hearns,Cotto,and Benn vs Mclellan just to name a few.I know I miss-spelled some names...no disrespect meant to the fighters.

14. RRL

RRL Top Dog

Canelo is not even 21 y/o yet so I cut him some slack.Imo I think he will be an all time great.

15. Texican

Texican Big Dog

Canelo Def Needs More Experience, But he Has the Makings of Being a CH

16. damon

damon Banned

Why would he give him a rematch when he beat him? It wasn't exactly a controversial decision. Maidana was dogshit against morrales and was lucky to get the win!

17. jacko

jacko CH Dog

klitschko - haye , tis getting close ,my head says haye but my heart says klitschko

18. damon

damon Banned

Hayes got a great chance of slaying the beast imo

19. RRL

RRL Top Dog

My head says Klitschko but my heart says Haye.

20. damon

damon Banned

Klits been kod before, there's no reason why that can't happen again