1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

boxing

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by jacko, Jun 4, 2011.

1. hardluck

hardluck Banned

2. hardluck

hardluck Banned

3. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

alverez had a fight about a month or 2 ago.I remember watching with my girl she thought he was irish at first

4. hardluck

hardluck Banned

yeah he fought that hatton guy, it was decent. He will get more credit when he fights better respected opponents. lol yeah his red hair gives that impression. I dont knOW, I do know that in different parts of mexico you have blue eyes, light skin even blonde hair, freckles its part of the history i guess. THe early spanards conquered Mexico back in the day and raped the women, but this isnt HISTORY Class lol
    It looks like we are the only few boxing fans on here lol .

5. hardluck

hardluck Banned

he fought Matthew hatton Ricky hattons brother still respected, but not as much as Ricky

6. Texican

Texican Big Dog

7. Texican

Texican Big Dog

8. jacko

jacko CH Dog

http://youtu.be/XY2w8XfVDXg this guy was dangerous i think you get the jist ,shitty footage ! i put it on the wrong thread my bad .rip lenny mclean

9. deebo780

deebo780 Big Dog

anyone watchin the saul fight tonight? who ya got n why?

10. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

hardluck u or anybody else watching the alvarez fight tonight?

11. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

what fight u talking about deebo?

12. RRL

RRL Top Dog

I got Canelo.He is going to look good tonight.Rhodes is going to sleep.

13. hardluck

hardluck Banned

lol i knew this was gonna come up tonight i got it recording. Im gonna be down if canelo gets beat wiht all the shit i was talking about him. I know that aint gonna happen though. HELL YEAH ITS GONNA BE A GOOD FIGHT TONIGHT!!!!!! Im bout to pop a beer and watch this one

14. hardluck

hardluck Banned

Canelo !!!!!!! all the way

15. hardluck

hardluck Banned

let me be more specific i say canelo knocks rhodes down at least twice Hardlucks predictions. it is going to be one of the hardest fights Canelo is going to have to fight. If he pulls this off he is ready for better and greater fighters. my ffingers are crossed on this one

16. deebo780

deebo780 Big Dog

same one, cant wait

17. Texican

Texican Big Dog

Canelo Alvarez For the Win, He did Knock Rhodes Down twice although 1 did not Count, He said" i Got beat By a 20 yr old Superstar"

18. sweetscience

sweetscience Big Dog

hardluck,i agree with you re may with picking other opponents, but i think floyd can beat pac. boxing is an art the object is to hit your opponet and not get hit. pretty has the best defensive skills in the game and is a very smart, thinking fighter. i think both men can hurt each other and pac could win. if may fights smart..boxing moving , tying up on the inside for the first 5-6 rounds, pac will become frustrated and open up .floyd will catch him pick him apart imo. the verdict a decision for mr pretty boy.

19. hardluck

hardluck Banned

yeah your right sweetscience, but i think the preasure from paq-man is going to be toO much for money mays counter boxing style. i give that fight 2 more years max to happen
    THIS FIGHTS COMMING UP THIS SATURDAY GUYS!
    Lucas Matthysse VS. Devon Alexander HBO What are yalls sides, i have only seen them fight a few times here is a youtube of the check 1min mark MATTYSSE
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucmJ_BHR3oI AND HERE is one of Alexanderhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRxY8r1Mak8

20. hardluck

hardluck Banned

Im taking Mattysse becasue he seems stonger and more experienced. If Alexander wins its going to be by points because he is quick. I dont see any power in his punches that will hurt Mattysse and i see Alexander getting hurt by Mattysse middle rounds of the fight.