1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

boxing

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by jacko, Jun 4, 2011.

1. jacko

jacko CH Dog

c"mon carl froch in atlantic city ! bring it back to nottingham ! my money is on big nose (don"t tell him i said that lol) come on !

2. RRL

RRL Top Dog

It's gonna be a good one!

3. c-murda

c-murda Big Dog

Ol " Big Nose" pulled it off. He boxed excellently in the later rounds and was throwin combos like Ray Leonard. Glen Johnson caught him with a few bombs and his chin held up. He's goin to need everything and more against Andre Ward tho. Ward's boxing game is flawless. but if Froch can make it a grimy fight, I think he will test Andre Ward's will in ways its yet to be tested.

4. jacko

jacko CH Dog

yup the boy got talent , not his best performance though,i can"t wait for the andre ward fight, it will test them both.but froch can go with the best ,,

5. KingFisher.

KingFisher. Big Dog

just like that welsh prick taking on old men coming to the end of their careers! with the best have a laugh if that was the case he wouldnt even be in the super 6 get all the belts then move up thats what good fighters do.......

6. hardluck

hardluck Banned

We all know Manny is the MAN, BUT the old Bernard Hopkins is it setting a new achievmnet in the boxing world for the oldest to hold a belt beating the young Pascal from Canada. B-hop is doing his thing in the mother fucking ring. He beat the old GEORGE fORMAN RECORD and it was a way better fight and a more impressive oponent.. Another is Sergio Martinez from Argentina he is another old guy, but is strong as they come young. He is very under rated AND a very good powerfull boxer. this guy has skills for yall..

7. Yas

Yas Big Dog

I don`t like Froch but disagree about Calzaghe, I didn`t like him at first but then did. He beat Hopkins and Jones Jr. when he was also at the end of his career and beat a lot of fighters from the start that people said he wouldn`t. I don`t remember him being called out and turning it down. Whether you like the guy or not you have to respect someone who is good at their chosen sport whatever the sport is and even more so someone that is a Ch. for a long time.

8. Yas

Yas Big Dog

Sergio Martinez, very good fighter and didn`t even start boxing until he was in his 20`s, used to be a professional cyclist.

9. deebo780

deebo780 Big Dog

10. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

nah pacman dont do it the boy serg martinez too strong.and i dont think he(pacquaio) can beat mayweather either.b hop my man and i got alotta respect 4 r jones.oh and i fucks wit the boy yoriorkis or however you spell it gamboa a problem

11. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

what did yall think about chavez jr the other night?

12. hardluck

hardluck Banned

Fuck Chavez im of hispanic heritage and he is living of his fathers name only. I cant stand to watch his fights, he is simply not my type of fighter

13. hardluck

hardluck Banned

i didnt like his fight at all just too boring, he doesnt make it exciting for his fans.

DEEBO780 i did not know about the sergio X pacman deal even roach said it WOW. Man if Pac-Man puts Sergio away he is definantlly the greatest. People claim steriods on Pac-man, but he was willing to take all the tests to proof otherwise. Money May is trying to keep that preety record that he has fighting oponents he knows he can beat. $MAY picks his fights HE KNOWS he will win lol what a fighter and knowing Pac-Man to be a true fighter he just might take up that fight with Sergio. It will be awsome to see.

14. hardluck

hardluck Banned

Pac Man will SMASH on $MAY your crazy for that statement MR. REVOLUTION. It just wont happen $May is a run away fighter PACman will charge aggressively and he is a well rounded fighter. May WILL have way too much preasure on him to act his normal self as a run away fighter. Pacman beat the opponents that $mAY FOUGHT and woop their ass way better than he did lol your funny man. $mAY PICKS HIS FIGHTs AND HASNT PROVEN HIMSELF in my eyes to be better than Pac-Man. May fought credible fighters EXample Oscar Delahoya WASHED UP, jUAN mARQUEZ TOO SLOW, Sugar Shane WASHED UP iTS NOTHING, BUT MONEY TO the$MAY. He is a bogus fighter using his name against weaker opponents. I bet if it was to come to it that fight with Pac-Man AND Sergio will happen because PAC MAn is a FIGHTER!

15. hardluck

hardluck Banned

aND ROY JONES is an anouncer he aint fighting any more. He is out the game and sitting pretty as he deserves anouncing for the future of the Boxing greats. DOWN WITH UFC! BOxing is the greatest and a true test of human gameness, it used to be 15 rounds the average person out in the world couldn't last 2 full rounds in a pro ring. I used to order payperview to watch UFC fights until it got to a point to were they were just choking or leg loking each other out every time. waste of $$ to see that stuff Boxing is the truest and even real wrestling real college wrestling is a test of human gameness.

16. hardluck

hardluck Banned

what about Canelo Alverez is is Hype? or true prospect? I myself think he is full of heart, strenght and definantlly a very good prospect to be a great in boxing. He has great knock out power, speed I think he has what it takeS and i think he might fight Chavez JR.... I hope he knocks Chavez JR out

17. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

hardluck i like manny but he to small 4 $may.and yeah they both beat the same guys but mayweather made it look easier imo.and we know what happens to fighters who charge in against him($may).ask ricky hatton or diego corrales R.I.P..and name me one person $may aint fought besides pacman?And R Jones jr just got knocked out last week.I guess u mean hes retired now.
    hardluck look 4 me if the $may pacman fight ever happens i smell a friendly wager.and hit me up any way i love to talk boxing
    oh and i stand by my statement that serg will beat pacman also.I think yall forget hes(pacman) been beatin by smaller weaker opponents than serg or $may already.and yes $may did beat a almost over the hill marquez but manny didnt even want to fight him(marquez) again

18. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

i havnt seen enough of alverez to judge him

19. jacko

jacko CH Dog

who do you guys think is the best heavy-weight at the moment? anyone we should keep our eyes out for? don"t laugh but any opinions on the david haye -klitchcov up and coming fight ? imo if they are the worlds best then its a bit grim! klitchcov is a big man for sure and haye can talk and punch,but i would like to see a real talent flatten the pair of them .

20. deebo780

deebo780 Big Dog

ortiz vs mayweather sept 12