1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Boxing - Kick Boxing - MMA

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by CHUVALOFAN, Dec 11, 2015.

1. CHUVALOFAN

CHUVALOFAN Top Dog

2. Red Cemtre

Red Cemtre Big Dog

3. CHUVALOFAN

CHUVALOFAN Top Dog

Saki is a beast, I'm glad to see he has dropped down a weight class as well. He is the only active fighter on your list, I had meant to put that in the thread but forgot.

4. thecableguy

thecableguy Big Dog

5. thecableguy

thecableguy Big Dog

6. Kostas81

Kostas81 Big Dog

Jon Jones. His camp knows why he is the Alpha in combat sports. Even in young age in his camps, not knowing bjj or striking, he was whooping black belts and HW like a natural. Right now is the first time he trains without being in a camp for a fight. I feel sorry for DC and the HW division....

7. Red Cemtre

Red Cemtre Big Dog

Agreed on Saki. My bad, I'll update the boxing and MMA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HOaTwr-LT0 Mainly because we are from the same town and friends while growing up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CgEQHny0kc Always liked his style

8. thecableguy

thecableguy Big Dog

Jon Jones should dispatch of DC I wonder how the weight cut is going to be this time around he is really big and he has packed on ALOT of muscle since his suspension

9. war machine

war machine Big Dog

Tyson, badr Hari, Anderson silva (fuck you he's spectacular when he's on lol)

10. Kostas81

Kostas81 Big Dog

He is 225-230 as usual. The difference now is that there is no belly, but muscles. And believe me, there was a belly!!! When he starts camp training for the fight, weight cut won't be an issue. He will start with cardio and a lot of that mass will disappear. It never was a problem for Jones. Even with his latest fight with DC, he posted on instagram fotos of steaks during last week and saying "it's too easy"....

11. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Comments. What yall think bout this old guy.lol

12. CHUVALOFAN

CHUVALOFAN Top Dog

Thats what he gets for having a 'man bun' .

13. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Lol.....the old guy surprised me.

14. CHUVALOFAN

CHUVALOFAN Top Dog

15. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

16. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

As cb xxx sac

Sent from my 306SH using Tapatalk

17. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Disregard that, I was reading the thread and put phone in pocket without closing lol

Sent from my 306SH using Tapatalk

18. CHUVALOFAN

CHUVALOFAN Top Dog