1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

boudreaux bloodline

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by trampas, May 9, 2005.

1. trampas

trampas Pup

i need info. on boudreaux bloodline

2. Whiskey Bay

Whiskey Bay Top Dog

Well ,there are a lot of Boudreaux bred dogs.Anyone specific?

3. trampas

trampas Pup

i just sent in for my pedigree

4. SWAMPER

SWAMPER Pup

What Exactly Do You Need To Know?if You Have 1 You Should Know Jmho

5. GrCh_Jeff

GrCh_Jeff Big Dog

amen swamper..lol

6. JC-Pitbulls

JC-Pitbulls Top Dog

My thoughts exactly!

7. SWAMPER

SWAMPER Pup

lol guess i didnt respond correct he never asked again lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

There are many many many Boudreaux dogs out there so you would have to be a little more specific about a particular one (or few) to find out the best info. And seeing in another thread that you are in Louisiana, just about EVERYONE in this state says they have a "Boudreaux Pit". They don't have a frickin clue as to the pedigree of their dog, if it is even a true APBT to begin with, & if it is, it is so watered down that the only true Boudreaux foundation dog is 20 generations back. So when people in this state tell me they have a "Boudreaux pit" & look at me when I'm stupid when I say "Oh. I've got a dog from Floyd too" & they look at me like I'm the stupidest person around, I just laugh.:rolleyes:

9. Whiskey Bay

Whiskey Bay Top Dog

Hi Mia!Hadn't seen you around in a few.Lol.Guess somebody had to work that nerve huh?LOl.

10. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

LOL, Whiskey. I'm here & there & everywhere it seems lately. :cool: I'm just tired of hearing about "Boudreaux Pits", "Gatorhead Pits", American Pits", "Old English Pits", etc. You get the point ;)