1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

boudreaux bloodline

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Boze, Apr 18, 2008.

1. Boze

Boze Top Dog

as some of you no i am very fond of boudreaux dogs and i was just wondering who is breeding tight boudreaux blood/ good eli blood?

2. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

Dude, Its everywhare! coast to coast. north to south. DO SOME RESERCH!!! I am not trying to be rude. If it were some hard to find or rare blood, I could better understand the need to ask this question. Big Game

3. bulldog426

bulldog426 Big Dog

you know something i just thought about, being you said that bg, this is off topic, but there is way too damn much boudreaux blood out there.

4. Boze

Boze Top Dog

i understand what you are saying big game and you were not being rude at all you are completely right but like you were saying there is so much of it out there how do you no who is breeding honest dogs

5. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

Good point. But do some reserch and you will be able to tell the real from the fake Big Game

6. frenchie1936

frenchie1936 Guest

now that's just pure blasphemy!!! a better way to phrase it would be to say there are too many people riding the boudreaux name. we wouldn't have the modern bulldog if it weren't for men like J. Clemmons, J.D. Elliott, and the man himself, Mr. Boudreaux. if you want to find the best eli blood out there, (to the o.p.) shoot me a p.m. ;)