1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

boudreaux' badger

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by bradyFL, Oct 8, 2006.

1. bradyFL

bradyFL Big Dog

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2006
  2. bossman1

bossman1 Big Dog

are you talking about [hok's] boudreaux's badger

3. game_test

game_test Top Dog

not available to the public, however i am trying to breed to a gr ch son of his in mexico. chances look pretty good.

4. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

What do you want to know? He's a son of Skull, owned by HOK, and as gametest said, is not at public stud.

Hows the dam of that stud bred gametest?

5. short1

short1 Big Dog

are you refuring to gr ch llantas I have a nice daughter to him good friend with the owner

6. bradyFL

bradyFL Big Dog

yeah thats who im refering to... i was talking to a friend and they said he was on the cover of the gazette. i was curious if he was, which one is it?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2006
  7. short1

short1 Big Dog

I believe it was the cover of the aadr bullaton

8. The Watcher

The Watcher Till The Wheels Fall Off.

you bought a dog from HOK a week ago off Negro and Little Sky and could have asked HOK about Badger then. He's not open to stud, they don't have anything off him and he hasn't been bred in 2 years.

9. game_test

game_test Top Dog