1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

bottom/top?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by BasterdBoyk9, Jun 11, 2014.

1. One good answer for a up and coming guy like myself..couldnt find no links to key word..sorry for another thread.

2. SteelyDan

SteelyDan Big Dog

What r u asking?

3. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

I'm with steely, what are you wanting to know?

4. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

All I can think of is a ped ! Top is sire. Bottom is dam.

5. treezpitz

Same thing I was thinking bama but still wondering what his question is about a ped.

6. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Ummm is this a buttbuddy classified???? Clarify this shit quickly....

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

7. treezpitz

LMFAO Cajun!!

8. patjr

patjr Top Dog

The comedy clubs been good lately LOL.

9. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Lmao, hey around the wrong group of ppl it could be misconstrued!!

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

10. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

someone been scanning the personals on craigslist :-P

11. patjr

patjr Top Dog

Keep it clean guys, we got a lady in da house....

12. Heck no cajun lmao..yeah bama your right..so mama is always the bottom correct?

13. Beatrix you search personals on craigslist?how did that come to your mind so quick lmao

14. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

Cajun said buttbuddy classified and that was the first thing to come to mind... is that not where gay ppl find buttbuddies?

15. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

ya know what, there is a radio station here that has a segment called "missed connection Mondays" they read ads found on craigslist, shit is hilarious! go check em out

16. treezpitz

Yes, correct.

17. patjr

patjr Top Dog

Yeah your right BB9 that's the way it goes...(not sure if BK reps the cowgirls tho... lol)

18. Hahaha i need to hear them...ive been waking up watching dogs on youtube and looking up old yards like P.P. , Busenbark...they have them channels on there im sure yall have seen..

19. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

not sure if this is a Dallas Cowboys reference or you're asking if i'm all yeehaw country...

either way, the answer is nah....

20. And for instance a double sire dog or dam (vice versa) is just a line breed?