1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Boomerangs true pedigree

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by F.D., Mar 2, 2017.

david63 likes this.
  2. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

I just have to point out how unreal it was someone said "fuck you, show me" before me.... and it was to Davis' gr daughter lol.

Michelle Gibbs-Davis likes this.
  3. kiwidogman

kiwidogman Top Dog

Water runs clearer than blood. It’s who you know, it’s what you know

4. kiwidogman

kiwidogman Top Dog

It’s NOT who you know, it’s what you know. Big noters, take note. Tossers abound in these dogs.

5. Im gonna post the pedigree tonight when i get home.
    gimwitag, YOUR RIGHT i am WRONG i admit I got the names confused the breeder of Gr Ch Boomerang is Ham Morris from Texas i dug out all the papers and memorabilia last night. Ill post the pedigrees. THIS is what i am saying Carver took credit for the breeding. He did not breed Boomer. I am not saying he wasnt bred like the pedigree reads it goes back 7 generations, IT IS NOT IRONHEAD, I WILL POST ORIGINAL PAPERS TONIGHT! Or maybe i should auction off all the papers i have. Miss Piggy, Chivo, Midnight Cowboy all of it. I even have the signed contract of the battle of the GR Ch's signed i believe that was gonna take place in Mexico but they were BUSTED

david63 likes this.
  6. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

This is very interesting because ham was from Louisville ky. Was pretty famous for the Colby dogs.
    Shit I have always said every modern dog is basically a Colby dog lmfao

7. F.W.K.

F.W.K. CH Dog

many, many years now i have been a Pit dog fancier, a Game chicken fancier, race horses and also a fan of the fight Game, and have felt that there was a Champion of Champion in all of them. our subject being dogs, i will try to describe what, to my mind, was the most complete fighting dog that looked through a Collar. one and the same, was a 29lb female named nervy that i purchased from john p. colby, some ten or twelve years ago. she was a dark mahogany Brindle with a white head and china blue eyes. she was very close coupled and possessed strength rarely, if ever found in a 29lb dog, and yet, in condition would fight as long as the battle would have to go. nervy was advertised open to Match against any man or combination of men, while in my hands she defeated beuther's crazy judy in 23 min. this battle took place in louisville, ky. nov. 15, 1925. bert sprague was Referee. on march 10, 1926, i fought her against a dog that was claimed unbeatable. this was the famous zabel's bob. in 1 hour and 19 min, nervy won. ed rubel was Referee. aside from the battles she won, she was given a test that one dog in a thousand will stand and live through. i have purchased dogs from all over the country and have owned many good ones, including snowball, man-o-war, dick, old lady, tornado jack and others in my life, only her would i consider flawless.
    Ham Morris

david63 likes this.
  8. I will always be honest and your right he is from kentucky not texas. I agree most go back to Colby.

9. IMG_20200213_135435874.jpg Chivo...i think 1976

david63 and tomjones2 like this.
  10. kiwidogman

kiwidogman Top Dog

HOLY FUCKEN SHIT! A woman owning her fuckup! You’re a gem!

11. Dusty Road

Dusty Road CH Dog

Ham Morris as far as I know was from Kentucky , but why did Baker Davis , advertise Boomerang as being bred by Pistol x Miss Spike ?
    [​IMG]

12. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

for 200 bucks I'd of backed up every bitch I have to midnight cowboy. Lol