1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Boomerangs true pedigree

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by F.D., Mar 2, 2017.

1. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

Bb will make a deal with you. Will show you some good dogs of the past after you show some of your very own good dogs.

2. Bulldog C

Bulldog C Pup

Wassup I was wanting to kn do u kn wher some of that old carver boomerang blood at

3. Bulldog C

Bulldog C Pup

Looking for some of that boomerang blood carver pistol tight in rite

4. Bulldog C

Bulldog C Pup

If u have some I wudn mind having some that old blood

5. I have the ORIGINAL PEDIGREE, Ray Long bred him not Carver and i am not disrespecting Carver. He just took credit for it. by the way Ray Long was from Texas

6. NONE OF HIS KIDS SAY IRONHEAD

7. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

Then post it or stfu.

8. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

Post the pedigree. I like the history of the dogs as much as I like the dogs.

S

Revelator and Smoke42084 like this.
  9. Fuck You

10. Dusty Road

Dusty Road CH Dog

why was it advertised , reported as by Pistol x Miss Spike ? [​IMG]

kiwidogman likes this.
  11. Dusty Road

Dusty Road CH Dog

Sorry I did not mean to add the FUCK YOU part ...

david63, stedz and bollybok like this.
  13. I meant to say fuck you to ben broxton, what i am saying is it is not IRONHEAD. Thats all. Carver DID NOT BREED him.

Dusty Road likes this.
  14. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Why not just post the pedigree then and put this all to bed. In a world where no one's word really means shit and truth is subjective to ones own perception these days simply posting the pedigree would end all the back and fourth banter. No one is going to believe you just because you say it's so. ;)

15. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

Bla black bla. Prove it or stfu

16. Dusty Road

Dusty Road CH Dog

Why did Baker advertise the Boomerang dog as being by Pistol x Miss Spike ?

17. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

Why do all of notable ray long dogs look like cowboy and chivo and none look like boomerang?
    Why do the spike, Missy, snooty dogs look like boomerang?
    Why the hell does boomerang look like ironhead?
    Why do J.E Alexander dogs not look like James hands dogs?
    Why don't Ronnie duhon dogs look like victor whitstall dogs?
    Why did everyone I just listed have to preserve boomerang, cowboy, chivo dogs and not the beloved granddaughter ?
    Keep moving nothing more to see....

18. Bones1

Bones1 Big Dog

I’d guess they look they way they do because of the out crosses those ppl did. Experience would elude to Carvers name being present because he paid to register the dogs and there fore his name as the owner gyp would make him the breeder solely of registered information. Think about this you barrow a gyp from anyone TG, Bobby Hall, Vinny. If they’re the registered owner the register puts them down as the breed by default. Looks like the add posted support what this lady is claiming. Rumor has it Baker would send some folk to breed to “boomerang” be house at the corner store. lol Not sure how true that is

Michelle Gibbs-Davis likes this.
  19. Bones1

Bones1 Big Dog

Meaning boomerang was not an iron head dog based off Bakers advertisement

Michelle Gibbs-Davis likes this.
  20. gimwitag

gimwitag Big Dog

No ray long bred cowboy. He had nothing to do with the pistol dogs