1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

books

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by Mr. Brownstone, Aug 14, 2010.

1. Mr. Brownstone

Mr. Brownstone Big Dog

Im going on vacation and i need something to read.. what would people say are the top ten book in regard to the apbt. I am looking for books on History and origin of the sport "accurate" and care and health stuff. anything you suggest would be a great help and also where you can purchase them?

2. machobuck

machobuck Big Dog

i just got the pitbull bible from cali jack i deff think its a good read

3. kayo45

kayo45 Top Dog

The Complete gamedog and the pit bull bible or both great reads

4. Mr. Brownstone

Mr. Brownstone Big Dog

Thanks guys.. any others that will be hard to find if someone does not tell me about them? Sure i can google and find em but anyone know off the top of there head where to get em?

5. kayo45

kayo45 Top Dog

6. Mr. Brownstone

Mr. Brownstone Big Dog

Kayo45 thanks man... so i did the google and came up empty so thank god you knew where to find em.. even went to ebay and nothing came up?

7. ngomalungundu

ngomalungundu Big Dog

8. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

9. Mr. Brownstone

Mr. Brownstone Big Dog

the gazette or the journal what one is better. looking for history, up to date what is going on with the dogs these days and breeder adds and contact info.

10. che

che Top Dog

i love the books from Richard stratton!! Nice one.

11. brindle

brindle Big Dog

Here is a new web site with a lot of the old and out of print books --

American Pit Bull Terrier Books for sale

There are books offered there that you can not find any where else.

I just bought the Pit Dogs & Braveheart book, it was send quickly and it is a good book, it is in new condition and signed by the author too.

The soft bound edition of the Your Friend and Mine magazine has a lot of good reading in it, also the Remasters book has lots of old articles from rare magazines of the 1960s.

You can contact them and they will help you if you are looking for anything in particular.

To learn about what pit bull books are out there, I remember the old Dawnrest kennels web site used to have some good pages with tons of pit bull books listed.