1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Books and Videos forsale at a cheap price!!!!!

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by BFKENNEL, Apr 26, 2008.

1. BFKENNEL

BFKENNEL Big Dog

Hi there!

For newbees and fanciers….. books and videos for sale !
    "The complete game-dog book " , Seeing thru the eyes of the millmaker and some videos like "The millmaker's KEEP video","US$100 Keep video" and specially Yard tours from the top kennels in the and many more!!!! Were talking about 55 videos and 7 books here. The all 55 dvd package are only $313.00 shipping included.
    Its a must for all of you who are hardcore in this line of sport.
    Grab a copy now!
    For more details please don't hesitate to contact us at for more lists of for sale stuffs like video, books, after hunt meds, collars, leash, Digital weighing scale that can weigh up to 110lbs,Cow hide are also on sale @ $10 each. Also for great discounts and promos.

Thanks for your time,
    Big Freak Kennel <O:p</O:p

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2008
  2. purplepig

purplepig CH Dog

What is your web addy?

3. BFKENNEL

BFKENNEL Big Dog

Sorry sir but i dropped my website. PM me if you're interested.

Thanks

4. BFKENNEL

BFKENNEL Big Dog

Soon the book " Dogs of Velvet and Steel " will be available for grabs.
    I'll post it here the updates.