1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Boogiemanblood Says "Hi"

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Dtwo, Apr 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. frenchie1936

frenchie1936 Guest

Re: Boogiemanblood Says "Hi"

seriously, this is

pronunciation: RI-GODDAMN-DICULOUS

2. GoFuryGo

GoFuryGo Pup

What is ridiculous is this thread got hijacked by someone who is not doing anything productive.

3. maximusflys

maximusflys Big Dog

Some of you need to lay off the HATERADE JUICE and go attend a HATERS anonymous meeting. Hi my name is BoiBoi and I am a HATER and I need some help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

coolhandjean likes this.
  4. GoFuryGo

GoFuryGo Pup

This is absolutely useless.....

5. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

Personally, I don't even understand why this thread is still open. Or rather, why this thread hasn't been cleaned up and the pics stayed up so others could comment on the DOGS and not who owns them.

Sure, BB and I have had it out, but that has absolutely NO relevance to this thread or the dogs themselves. Regardless, he is getting off his ass to work his dogs and drives across the country showing them and putting out a positive image of good looking APBTs. And that's more than many of you all can say you've done. Heck, I don't even show dogs although I do attend the shows.

So IMO this thread needs to be closed down or cleaned up. As for the rest of the bullshit........take it out to the pasture where it belongs.

6. maximusflys

maximusflys Big Dog

And so are about 40 posts in this thread, so what's your point?????

7. GoFuryGo

GoFuryGo Pup

Just what you said, irrevelant posts that take away from the original topic. Everyone seems to want to add thier two cents about what other people are saying when bashing one another. It's stupid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.