1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Boogiemanblood Says "Hi"

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Dtwo, Apr 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dtwo

Dtwo Big Dog

Re: Boogiemanblood Says "Hi"

OMG, talk about making something out of nothing!
    Settle down Beavis, er Oldtime Bully.

All newbs try to listen to what everybody tells them all at once.
    Thing is, what works for someone elses dogs might not work for yours.
    BB finally figured his out, that is all.

And the proof is in the picture I think.
    I just thought it was funny and wanted to share the joy, lol.

2. Re: Boogiemanblood Says "Hi"

Thank you all for sharing the wonderful pictures of the South Carolina show and specially of BB and his well-deserved trophy. Much love and respect to those in love with the breed!

now...."let it go chivato...let it go"

3. bahamutt99

bahamutt99 CH Dog

I find the discussion of millwork vs. other forms of conditioning to be a very interesting topic. Would one of you be willing to start a thread dedicated to that, so this one can be left alone? :)

4. Stillwater

Stillwater Top Dog

That picture made my day! I hope Bronson gets to drink from many more!

5. 215pitts

215pitts Top Dog

Agreed! Again, I congratulated BB already. Anyone care to start that topic?

6. Blaizen

Blaizen Big Dog

[​IMG]

JEREMIAH-JOHNSON READY
    2ND PLACE (3-5 MALES) SUNDAY
    JUDGE ED HINKLE
    HANDLER JAMES

[​IMG]

BLAIZEN'S BELLA HOPE
    1ST PLACE (3-5 FEMALES) SUNDAY
    JUDGE ED HINKLE

[​IMG]

BLAIZE
    2ND PLACE (5 & OVER MALES)
    SATURDAY - JUDGE MARY CULLIFER
    SUNDAY - JUDGE ED HINKLE

[​IMG]

JUDGES CHOICE SATURDAY

BABY GIRL MADE CHAMPION SUNDAY, BUT I GOT SO EXCITED THAT I FORGOT TO TAKE PICTURES :D OH WELL, YOU ALL KNOW WHAT SHE LOOKS LIKE! WE'RE SO PROUD OF HER MAKING ADBA CHAMPION STATUS.

ROCKY, SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO GET THESE POSTED - HOPE YOU ENJOY.

7. frenchie1936

frenchie1936 Guest

congrats on the championship blaizen.... looks pretty damn nice.

8. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

Let me just jump in here and say when you condition a dog for conformation, its all about the way the dog looks. Not how much staying power or strength the animal has. A mill is good for the ripped down, vascular look but you sacrifice some strength. Hand walking gives more resistance and has helped our dogs peak out quite nicely. When on a mill, they see one sight. When hand walking, they see everything. This elevates awareness and gets the dogs mind right. Just MHO.

9. RainyCity

RainyCity Pup

Great job on you wins with Bronson. Also to the other dogs who did well!!

Michelle

10. GoFuryGo

GoFuryGo Pup

Bullylove, just let it go..... let it go......

11. Osea

Osea Banned

Best post in this thread. Congratulations to everyone on their wins.

12. youngheeler

youngheeler Big Dog

god bless you marty!

13. GoFuryGo

GoFuryGo Pup

Pip, that made me chuckle. Well done Sir.

14. mikefromMD

mikefromMD Top Dog

I had to come back today to see where this enlightened thread went......

Wow, you folks (most of ya) are downright nasty...

My curiosity wants to know "why"??????

Why is this open forum full of such negative comments?

15. Re: Boogiemanblood Says "Hi"

Do you guys have any more pictures????

I think the New Jersey show crew has you beat if not. Come on, make me feel like i was there! Show them, show them all.

Thanks Blaizen for the pictures. Love to watch smiling faces and good looking dogs.

16. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

17. Re: Boogiemanblood Says "Hi"

You are right anyone can copy and paste anything from anywhere online, but do you actually KNOW what it is you are typing? It is obvious that the person that who was trying to "correct" a word, does not know what the word means, therefore I "gave" him the definition. Get over yourself. Now I am being cussed at? I guess that is the standard procedure around here. If someone isn't one of "you people" then they are yesterdays shit.
    Looks like I touched a nerve with a few people. You can all sit around and kiss each others ass all day long if you like, hell I could care less. You can degrade people to make you feel better, you can call names and cuss at people to show your intelligence level if you like, I could care less. Seems like I am being told to leave it alone, but others are welcome to ridicule and belittle me, and that is OK? It is no wonder this board has gone downhill, I have watched it for a couple of years now, and it is now at it's all time low.
    But please do not let me stop any of you from showing and telling what you do. You leave a substantial amount of information for those who need it to investigate and prosecute. Keep up the good work. I commend you all!

18. bullydogs

bullydogs Top Dog

First, i would like to welcome you to the site. Tell us about yourself sometime in the Introductions section. We like family here, and intros and pictures help the community in welcoming new members.

I thought we were done with all this drama. Bullylove, i truly do believe that the comments and discussion regarding the mill were mis-understood. I am 100% confident that the comments were not aimed/ meant to hurt nor degrade boogie.

Why did you watch for a couple of yrs. without becoming a member. Why join when the forum at(in your words) an all time low. I spend a lot of time on this forum, and have to disagree with you on the issue of members showing and telling information that is incriminating. In no way, shape , form does this site harbor, or stand by any illegal activities. IMO it sounds that you might be trying to start some trouble.

Its just odd the way signed up, and jumped into this particular thread. Well, i hope you decide to stick around here. Cause, we all good people. Besides, we at a all time low, and need your continued membership.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2008
  19. Pipbull

Pipbull Top Dog

Look, you came into this thread and forum guns a blazin'. You need to get over yourself, since you obviously can pass judgement and call everyone stupid.

I know what I typed, have you read it yet? Maybe that question about who are you and why so aggressive to a bunch of people you don't know? Or how about when I asked how this pertains to you at all?

Nah, you're just getting all uppity again....

Don't you think it would be a good idea and talk to some people here constructively before taking this approach? The only person you have said something positive about was someone who is not even here anymore.

20. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

so oldtimebullylove, u come back on this thread and continue to cause trouble, but u don't respond to my PM that i sent back to u after u sent me one cussing me out huh, whats wrong big guy, u mad because everything i said was the truth both in this thread and in my PM?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.