1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Boogieman ?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Bull and Terrier, Dec 11, 2009.

1. What do people think of this bloodline?

2. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

Are you talking about Cold Steel Pits Gr Ch Boogieman??

3. yes him and his progency?

4. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

I like what I have seen from them as far as Conformation shows and weight pulls. I have heard that several are fine hog hunters as well.

5. Thank you for your replies. What size were the hog dogs, as i think i want something smaller than average catch weight. Maybe something around 40-55lbs and around or under 20inches tall... well tbh weight doesnt matter, more concerned with height and the overall size of the package.

6. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

A friend of mine has a son off boogie man, he's about 38lbs and fiery son-of-agun!! His name is Machine Gun Kelley.

7. Red Devil

Red Devil Big Dog

8. chef_kergin

chef_kergin Big Dog

some nice great lakes blood on the bottom side of dancer...

9. Red Devil

Red Devil Big Dog

Thats why I bought her as a pup. Turned out the top side was some nice stuff too, which clicked very well with the Great Lakes blood! She produced dogs with awesome conformation and coming from dogs like GrCh Boogieman(ADBA) and GrCh Gator(ADBA) you can see why! Even with the unfortunate passing of Tayna(CSP) the bloodline is still in very good hands!

10. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

I believe we met in North Carolina, we had the same conversation. I've heard nothing but good things about Ch Dancer and i thought that my friend was gonna sell you Machine Gun Kelley... Thats what she said she was planning on doing anyway.

11. Red Devil

Red Devil Big Dog

I assuming you met Ch Dancer's breeder in NC. I was not her breeder only her first owner. I had her from 8 wks old to about 15 months old. She then went back to her breeder and then to CSP where she lived out her life and was a fine producer. And as I said the Boogieman line is in good hands!:)

12. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

Ok, I met Mr W. He was showing one of his champions in NC.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2009
  13. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Mister W has one serious Boogieman/elijr bitch I owned for a short time. Dont sleep on Boogieman dogs. Not just pritty

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2009
  14. Red Devil

Red Devil Big Dog

I don't think we should use folks names on here. Please ask the Moderator to Edit these posts and use Mr.W in order to respect a persons privacy!

15. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

What the F ever Look I had boogies litter mate brother he was just a ruff curr . Boogie was a good ear tugger that had luckey days. yes he was a good dog not great! dont pump it up more than waht it is if you like it fine but in no way are they Fast lane dogs (sure you may get a fair one but when the heat turns up his ass is cooked) that crap was pedaled in the news paper every week for years around here. I am glad you like yours but Dont make that out to be something it is surley NOT. Name one great hog dog down from boggie that has made rank??? Look I love what the owners have done for the dogs and I am surley sorry for his loss I dont wish that on any one but we are talking dogs and IMO thats the way I see the boogie blood.

16. So let's see, you say he was a good one and that you "knew" in this thread. (link below)

Gr Ch Boogieman - Pit Bull Forums

Now he's just an ear tugger and you talk down on him. I've also spoke with folks you sure bragged him up to. Seems to me you should make up your mind.

17. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

He was a good ear tugger. But he was not all that .sure he threw nice dogs (LOOK NICE) but the truth is the truth they are no better than fair dogs. on a hogdog yard they have low% of making the cut. Im sorry its true Boogie was a gr ch only becouse his handler. FACT ! the owner made boogie a good dog. but the test of a line is time. No I never Bragged him up I allways said he was a good dog at staying out of trouble thats why he looked slick as a seal and was a grch.and the fact is he was a true GRCH . But you can belive this just though he did it dont meen his offspring can. then the blood allways tells.

18. Well I guess that's better than your first description. ;) Very few of his offspring are in competition. You and I both know that. Compared to any other line out there the number of times he has been bred is very low. Compared to any other line out there very few of his offspring have had the chance to be shown. You know there are some good offspring up north I'm sure. If more were shown, I'm sure the numbers would be better. I just didn't think your first post was fair to the dog, the owner, or the line. It made it sound as though he was a shitty dog when nothing could be farther from the truth. Smarts is just as important as any other trait IMO. A smart dog can out hunt others sometimes. That isn't the only trait he or the line has going for it either. Typically the bite is pretty devastating, they also have great wind. This line can bring plenty of great things to the table whether it be purely boogie blood or a cross.

Anyway, glad you came and posted again.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2009
  19. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Like I said I dont know of manny Working Boogieman dogs. The one I do Know is is a Eli jr/Boogieman cross the dam being bred down from Jaksons Polly/Jaksons Bargon blood. The same stuff behind Gr Ch. Firecracker and Julie the great.She is absoulutely undoubtabley, everything anyone could ever want out of a bulldog.

20. BullDozer

BullDozer Top Dog

Outstanding conformation dogs + and great companions = what more could you want!