1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

bolio

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by TERRIBLE TEXAS, Sep 10, 2004.

1. ive read so much stuff on here about bolio and wether he was stolen or not.....could someone tell me the name of his original owner

2. who

who Top Dog

I read the story written by PATRICK hiimself......bolio was a dog that was matched and this guy in california bought him with the intent for BREEDING ONLY....well some of P Ps friends had a problem with BOLIO's OWNER so they decided to steal him...while the guy was at church....the people that stole Bolio had him for a little while and they ASKED PATRICK if he wante him this is PATRICKS EXACT WORDS...."i excepted immediatly.....cause the owner of bolio stole dogs from me before" but i dont beleive it i think PAT Patrick was just jealous about the way he was bred,since he could NEVER get somthing so PERFECT and he wanted to have him .... so he stole him...if you notice Bolio was NEVER bred to his family CLOSELY and PAT just crossed it with the best dog he had at the time TOMBSTONE....so i think Bolio was at a loss on all counts and he could have been bred ALOT better if he was in the right hands
    IN MY EYES P P IS A THIEF

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2004
  3. pitdog30

pitdog30 Pup

4. webmistress

webmistress Banned

So now the dogs are for terrorists??? How much more ridiculous can this get. Interesting link and a good reality check.

As for stealing Bolio, no Pat did not steal Bolio. The man who did take him did it because Sonny,the owner of Bolio at that time, screwed him on a dog deal for a lot of money. Sonny is and was known as the biggest dog theif in Calif and Texas and the biggest crook in those days. His reputation proceeded him. Sonny stole the original Tater and several other dogs. Im not writing a book here, so to simplify,the man who did take Bolio asked us to take him as they couldnt handle him. The rest is history. I am getting tired of un substantiated rumors and bs being spread as truth. You werent there and do not know anybody involved or the circumstances. Trust me, if you were in the shoes of those there, you would have done the same thing. Bolio was outcrossed and inbred. How do you think all those heavy Bolio dogs are still around if no inbreeding was done, just outcrosses. Its too bad I didnt find this forum with all the rumor mongers sooner. It seems this forum is an outlet for the spreading of lies and slandering of a good mans name.

The most famous breedings from Bolio were purchased by PPatrick and the pups whelped long before the dog was taken in a pay back for a big screwing on a very expensive dog. The people who had owned Bolio previously did not appreciate the dog as they were all high on the Eli dogs and only bred to him maybe one time. The dogs fame came from the breedings PP made with the dog, not anyone else.