1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Bolio the "ace"

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by caponedog, Mar 2, 2010.

1. ovs

ovs Banned

2. sunbeam

sunbeam CH Dog

3. ovs

ovs Banned

4. lil mayhem

lil mayhem Top Dog

Re: Bolio the "ace"

How about Buck?? Damn near pure Bolio and he was red and a 7x winner. Definitely a producer

5. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

He was a Maloney dog.. He look just like them Maloney dogs 40 years ago and the Maloney dogs of today.. He a Tombstone aka Toot Jr dog..

6. MiRaGe

MiRaGe Big Dog

Buck is bred the opposite of how Pat says he is. More Maloney in there

7. Copper

Copper Pup

LOL!
    Thx Buddy.

8. lil mayhem

lil mayhem Top Dog

I've read about different peds but just saw the other one for first time. I guess papers really are just something to wipe your ass with. Only PP knows and will probably go down w/the formula. Talk about lack of integrity

9. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

jus part of the dogs especially back when people were competing. if you produced a dog like that why on earth would you want others to know the formula?

10. MiRaGe

MiRaGe Big Dog

pat never reproduced a dog as good as buck

11. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

well thats a hard act to follow lol true tho to my knowledge. but i dont think many people period have produced a dog as good as buck. Once in a lifetime hound....

12. Copper

Copper Pup

Not only P.P but Ur right about the whipping part. The one that knows will never post anything for 1000%