1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Bobby Peru vs El negro

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by PureGameness, Jul 2, 2010.

1. old goat

old goat CH Dog

nick pos , you better learn real quick to separate you pups . be responsible and not let them play together or be around eachother . your bitch pup may start 1 day and then you'll have problems . and you may not be there to stop it . as far as which dog to breed to . you always try and breed to the father of the dog you like . he produced what you like .

2. labulldoger

labulldoger Top Dog

if it were me with 900 i would go to bobby hall...jmo

3. old goat

old goat CH Dog

damn labulldoger , you better check more about your choice . you know he was a used car sales man . for real to .

4. Young SeNsE_VA

Young SeNsE_VA Top Dog

I was told by Clemmons himself to stay the hell away from anything that was bred by Hall.

5. alllx

alllx Pup

i got darby girl here in europe
    she got pups from BOBY PERU , so now we have 4 females from BOBY PERU

the pups look like FIRE at 2.5 months old

6. dthundah

dthundah Pup

all 4 of your pups are 2.5 months?

7. Raizen

Raizen Banned

There are alot of issues about the real peds on garner's yard.. but one thing is for sure (i think) all of them bulldogs are from one of his studs/bitches in his own yard. You just dont know the real mix on it.

8. hardluck

hardluck Banned

man give the garner crap a rest its so old this is an EL NEGRO thread and was a damn good producer is all i got to say. most people that talk bad about other people dont have any credibility to back their words.. the credibility factor is all the same for all of your kind. what about the frisco frozen semen ? why did he make his own registry? damn i dont give a crap save that for the birds and the bird watchers and the liking of the two...

Jim Smiley likes this.
  9. Forever-So REAL

Forever-So REAL Quintuple Grand Champion

What up with your dog it's been a few yrs

10. SDABPT

SDABPT Pup

I'd like to know what happened too. I had a gyp off Shotsie 2 who produced well when bred to Eli studs. Dexter is my favorite stud on bullgod hill.

Jim Smiley likes this.
  11. shaman

shaman Big Dog

Pretty soon I am getting something from a friend off of this little bitch - she throws high ability bulldogs with a ton of mouth

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [436281] :: A.K. (GARNER)` BLACK BABY

I am not to familiar with the family or these Eli dogs as we run a totally different strain altogether.

12. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

As it is always said, it is hard to grade an entire family, or even one producing dog off one specimen.

This is just from the few I have seen. The El Negro dogs have a higher percentage of game dogs than dogs bred similar to him. I would say on average the 'talent and ability' is average, average at best. The mouth is their calling card. It is like all of them can bite whether they have other skills/attributes or not.

That is a well bred female. S

13. shaman

shaman Big Dog

Thanks for the info, the father is an inbred Jeep/Redboy/Bullyson that is tested really hard that stopped some bad ass dogs with no teeth, he also comes from a real mouthy family. We will see how he turns out, his been very impressive to date but anything can happen.

14. CHUVALOFAN

CHUVALOFAN Top Dog

The El Negro breeding's with the heavy Skull in them were some of the better ones.

El Negro lived to be a lot longer then Squeeze did. You also have to take into account that ''Bobby's'' time as a public stud on Bulldog Hill was the modern internet age so not as many went into the yards of dogmen but in the home's of petbull owners looking to belong in the online game dog world. The later part of El Negros was as such as well as the AI breedings but you can be damn sure that most of those early to midway breeding went into the hands of dogmen.

15. Alias

Alias Pup

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [390394] :: CLARKS

I have a nice littermate (from a repeat breeding) to this animal. Only a quarter El negro but he's a a solid acting animal so far. Second to none in athleticism.

A

16. CHUVALOFAN

CHUVALOFAN Top Dog

I like how he is bred.

17. siccen

siccen Big Dog

I'm very pleased with my old pup off of El Negro blood.

18. Alias

Alias Pup

Thank you i appreciate it.

19. CHUVALOFAN

CHUVALOFAN Top Dog

Your welcome. That mix has been working very well in N.C. for some time. Back Country Kennels and The Old Man On The Mountain Mr. C have had great success with a similar cross in the conformation show circuit.

20. Alias

Alias Pup

Good to hear others have had success with it. Do you mind posting or sending me the Ped to some of the animals they had success showing in the conformation circuit? What i will say about this youngster is he's got a work ethic like I've never seen before. Thanks again

A