1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

"bluff?"

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by bahamutt99, Jan 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Defend2DaEnd

Defend2DaEnd CH Dog

Re: "bluff?"

ROFL Dozer I thought you were a guy to be honest. I don't have that sick of a mind..... But yea you are right his umm legs are huge.

2. Re: "bluff?"

Note: Every blue isn't a 'bluff'.

3. SouthernDixie

SouthernDixie CH Dog

You must of thought I was a fruity guy to have a pink username too LOL

And to FelonyForever - true.

4. Defend2DaEnd

Defend2DaEnd CH Dog

no Felony every blue isn't a bluff and not all bluffs are blue. My dog Dozer is breed out of bluffs.

Dozer lol umm kinda looks red to me. he he, turned my resolution up... maybe it is pink. But hey guys wearing pink around here is the new... fad.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2006
  5. Diesel

Diesel Top Dog

the new fad or the new... im not going there.
    Men should NOT wear pink.... ever.

6. rocksteady

rocksteady I'll drink to that..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

so how about this mutt..

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2006
  7. Verderben

Verderben CH Dog

I think he has a cute smiling face :)

8. Diesel

Diesel Top Dog

I like him too....

9. rocksteady

straight hocked, straight stifle, under bite, walks like peg leg 95 pounds, game bred... product of a BYB

10. Diesel

Diesel Top Dog

still cute...

11. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

It's simple rock. They're riding the name for the "prestige", the "reputation", & the "honor" that the name American Pit Bull Terrier carries. They don't actually won't the dog, just the name.

LOL. Even the shitty "pit bull" books know this one! If it was 1900 then you would be closer to being right, but for 100 yrs now, selective breeding has created a whole new breed. I figured someone as "educated" as yourself would know & understand this.

And I'm sick & tired of all this "blue" shit. I'm tired of trying to educate people who are killing the breed all the while deeming themselves "higher than thou" b/c they're dogs aren't "game, man-biting, uncontrollable" dogs like our own APBTs. We know that these people will continue turning their heads to the truth because they do NOT care about the truth of the matter nor do they want to. Their own egos & money making capablilities far outweigh the honor & respect they SHOULD feel for felllow "pit bull" owners. I sure hate to distance myself & shun others who own a breed of dog that reflects (& often poorly) upon my own animals, but in order to win the fight to keep my dogs, it seems I/we must fight these people too.

And being involved in rescue work, I can PROMISE you that true APBTs only end up in shelters b/c of raids/busts. Most of our dogs are oversized, poorly bred whites, blues, & reds. And to those who think "gamebred" dogs are just as often responsible for attacks, do your research. The child in S.F. was killed by 2 85+lb blue "pit bulls". 7 out of 8 attacks I've researched this year, fell at the teeth of 100lb "pit bulls" & 4 f them were those rare "blues" (not including the case I already mentioned). So they say their dogs aren't to blame, but shit--at least we true APBT owners/breeders keep what we breed & don't sell to the first one who opens their wallet.

12. rocksteady

i know that mia.... ;) I was hoping they could prove otherwise.....

13. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

And this is for those of you who keep preaching that true gamedogs cannot be housed inside as they are far to "uncontrollable" & "unpredictable" to make inside family pets.

[​IMG]

14. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

I know. :( Sadly, I know. But you cannot prove what is false.

15. simms

simms CH Dog

I'm glad you took the time to wright this response. Excellent reply.....

The American Pitbull Terrier, does not make excuses, compromise, nor does it deviate. It seems that the vast majority of ppl will and do.....This is a weak attempt at best to compare or claim the standards between the two breeds....apples to oranges.

Regards.

16. Txbkennel

Txbkennel Big Dog

Ummm...you've researched so you say...Well, if you would have done your research more thoroughly you would have found that in almost every case, Pit Bulls are BLAMED, and it ends up not being a dog that even resembles Pit Bull at all, but a Pit Bull suits the claim so they ride with it. The media is so messed up that in my research I have found case upon case of Pit Bulls that RESCUED people, and the newspapers, magazines, and Televisoion news refused to release the story without first changing the dog to a different breed. I AM SICK AND TIRED OF HEARING TRUE APBT. That is for the birds. PIT BULL- BARELY EVEN RECOGNIZED AS A BREED...FAR MORE NOTED AS A TYPE OF BULLDOG...which leaves room for creation...TRUE APBT...a dog which was bred down from another breed. Sounds like someone tried to fix something that wasn't broke, EH? If no one ever bothered to create a new line, breed, or type of dog, you people would be sitting in the house with Chihuahuas in your laps. DON'T HATE THE CHANGES, CHANGE YOURSELF. FOR IF YOU TRULY LOVE THE APBT, YOU WOULD LOVE THE DIFFERENCES THAT MAKE IT A UNIQUE AND BEAUTIFUL DOG. IF ANYONE READING THIS KNOWS ANYONE WHO IS DIFFERENT IN WAYS SUCH AS MENTAL RETARDATION, OBESITY, OR ANY OTHER DIFFERENCE...DO YOU HATE THEM. NO. YOU EMBRACE THEM. Take this from a Razor's Edge/Razor's Edge Outcross breeder...If you don't breed it, don't keep your mouth shut because you'll only make a fool of yourself. I've bred everything from game dogs to what I breed now. I personally know the gentleman that started the Razor's Edge line. It didn't come from 2 monster dogs. They were derrived from the AmStaff. The two MAIN producers of the Razor's Edge bloodline are NOT monsters. The female hardly tips the scale at 65lbs. and the male at 75lbs. yet they ARE producing some big dogs. I would love to give you the site but I have respect for this breeder. Maybe I will post photos for those would like to see. Who says that a large dog is useless. Are you saying that if a person can't do any of the things YOU like that they are useless? What if I wanted a large Pit Bull in my home? Would it be useless if I had it there for companionship? The world is forever changing so get used to. YES, THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO ARE GREEDY AND CARELESS WHO CORRUPT THE PIT BULL, BUT DON'T BLAME EVERYONE. YOU CAN'T SPEAK FOR ALL LARGE PIT BREEDERS AND NEITHER CAN I, BUT I WILL SPEAK FOR MYSELF AND THOSE WHO WILL AGREE WITH ME. THIS GOES OUT TO ALL THE "FAKE" APBT LOVERS, WHO CAN'T EVEN BRING THEMSELVES TO RESPECT ANOTHER MAN'S TREASURE.

17. seeingredcrin

seeingredcrin Banned

Ive actually seen alot of blues bred for conformation and weightpull and they have excelled wonderfully and won many titles....just depends who is the breeder and what your breeding for...some people down where i live breed blues because there arent many, and others breed strictly for show dogs....so it all just depends.

18. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

The pit bull is not recognized as a breed?? I think it was recognized as a breed in 1898 when the UKC was formed for the sole purpose of registering them!! And even if it were a type of bulldog, that does not leave room for creation. If you "created" anything it would defy original type & thus not be what it was created from! For example, the Great Dane was "created" from the Alaunt. So is the Great Dane an Alaunt? Sould we call it an Alaunt? Of course not b/c it isn't an Alaunt!

As for not hating changes, that would depend on what changes are taking place. It they are for the worse then we should dislike the changes. Another example: say your neighbor went from an upstanding citizen to being a phedophile that molested your child. Would you accept it if he told you "don't hate the changes, change yourself?" Doubt it!

As for your comment concerning ppl that are different from us, sure, we embrace them. But it must be remembered that no one is breeding for obese or retarded humans. But ppl are breeding for unhealthy, unnatural dogs! If there were a person out there mating 2 ppl w/ Downs syndrome just so they could deliberately create more ppl w/ Downs syndrome do you think that would fly? No way! That person would be run out on a rail! But it's OK to do w/ dogs??? Are not dogs living feeling beings too?? Sure, let's breed for an unnatural phenotype! Who cares that we are introducing hip & elbow dysplasia that will cripple them in old age & elongated soft palates that make them pass out when they breathe too hard! We want that wide bully look right??

As for large dogs, they are not useless. Great Pyrenees are very useful, as are St. Bernards & Greater Swiss Mountain Dogs. If by large dogs you were referring to big APBTs they aren't useless either. They make great at being leash candy, penis extensions & street cred. ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2006
  19. rocksteady

Why are u comparing humans to DOGS?? Retarded, screwed in the head dogs are better put to sleep.. where as we cannot do that to people.... humans and dogs arent even on the same level.. geez.

"derrived from the Am STaff" Actually, the AM Staff was derrived from the APBT and yes, at one time were the same but today..hell no. So tell me all knowing one, if they are the same breed, why wont AKC allow a APBT to be registered as an Am Staff?? ( UKC doesnt have the am staff ..they lump them all together.. but that still doesnt make an Am Staff a APBT or an APBT an Am staff)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2006
  20. Txbkennel

Txbkennel Big Dog

Ok let's not get our panties in a bunch here. i know the original RE breeder...so, I know the goals and facts about the line. I'd just like to stand up for the Line. The Pit Bull first of all is a TYPE of dog...BARELY recognized as a breed, i said. Type of Bulldog is what the breed specific index states. I've posted before...if it wasn't for change everyone on the board discrediting the RE bloodline would be sitting at home on the couch with a poodle or something in their lap. Change brought about the APBT, you can't stop change WHERE AND WHEN you like it...As for the term TRUE apbt...no such thing...if it came from something else it's still got something else in it. There is always a fraction of a fraction. Let's not get into religion, but Jesus was the son of God, yet Jesus was God in the flesh. Pit Bulls didn't pop out of thin air is what I am saying. No one should speak for an entire line. I don't, but I do speak for myself and those who agree with me. RE dogs are not huge useless over-priced mutts. Trust me I've seen some $3,000 scraggly game dogs. People will do what they want with a dog and sell them for what they like...If somebody wants to buy it let them, you don't have to like it or buy it. You do what you like right. Not EVERY dog is used for it's initial purpose and neither are most people, places, or things. If you don't know the motives behind a creation, you should stick to what you know or try it for yourself. Silly opinions lead to serious arguments. Save yourself the trouble.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.