1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

blue

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by chrisgr212, Oct 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chrisgr212

chrisgr212 Big Dog

hi

i am still to the "noob step" and i need some info s
    i want to learn somethings about blue.
    are they pure apbt or not?
    i am a little bit comfused on this subject

thx

2. DiMaSaLaNg

DiMaSaLaNg Big Dog

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2006
  3. circlekpits

circlekpits Guest

This has been a debate on this board off and on for sometime now. It depends on which way you look at the lineage as to whether they are or aren't pure apbt's. I am sure there are some that will give additional comments so I will let it go at that. This should be a topic that brings alot of answers and questions all at the same time.

4. PitBull_30

PitBull_30 Top Dog

Blue is a dilution of black and it comes in pure bred, even game bred, APBTs. It is pretty rare in dogs that weren't bred for the color. Some people think that Neapolitan Mastiff was added in to give the bully blue dogs their coloring but there is no proof of that. In an old book I have, that was written in the late 20s, there is a line that says, "Old Mike was of a blue gray color and weighed 38 pounds." The color blue is not a new thing, only it's popularity is.

5. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Run a search, this exact same topic has been discussed countless times, and we dont need to go into it again.

You'll also find out the story on Blu Trouble, and his legitimacy if you look hard enough. As a matter of fact, I believe it was discussed only last week or so again.

ETA-I lied, its an ongoing thread 4 posts down

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.