1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Blue vs Taste Of The Wild

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by TommyC, Jan 6, 2012.

1. the.peon

the.peon Top Dog

What's funny is people get scared of diamond products because they are honest enough to recall their products but fail to worry about any other brand (most of which are made by corporate giants) because they hide what really happens in their plants/companies and disguise it as a "manufacturing problem" or something else.

2. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

I agree Peon..I stayed away from Diamond because of the recalls.But the last couple yrs seems as if they have got thier shit together.I made the switch to Diamond Naturals and dont have any regrets.Now I know thats one of the cheaper Diamond foods but my dogs look,act and feel great.Thier is a adjsutment period with the Naturals .I am feeding alot less now .

3. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

anything other than the basic or hi energy will be fine...... naturals, extreme athlete, premium edge,chicken soup,canidea & taste of the wild are good quality maintanence kibbles....

4. pookie!

pookie! Top Dog

I know and I have only good things to say about diamond but it sucks when they constantly have these issues! lol
    TOTW and Extreme Athlete fed here with ZERO issues for years....

The recalls dont scare me, its how quick the dogs perish with minimal chance to save them.

5. MCS

MCS CH Dog

I've always used diamond, since I got educated on feed. They make good stuff at a good price. The results are good, recalls always seemed to be the stuff I didn't use...If yall took my comment as I don't use the stuff, I was joking with LWG. Chicken N' Rice Naturals fo life, believe it. lol