1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Blue Gr Ch ?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by badkarma, Jun 26, 2010.

1. badkarma

badkarma Pup

2. ManiacKennel

ManiacKennel Big Dog

cant shed much light i rember some my euro buddys saying it was a good dog dont confuse tyhis dsog with a re dog though :)

3. old goat

old goat CH Dog

soga was blue and a very good working dog .

4. Caos

Caos CH Dog

another good dog from Bellon Club!

5. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

do a search for "soga" theres a bit of talk on her and other bellon dogs here

6. old goat

old goat CH Dog

maniackennel , what are you saying Soga was not a real dog ? if you are,you know nothing about dogs until they bite you in butt .

7. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

he was saying it might be blue but its nothing like a razor edge dog.

8. littleblackdog

littleblackdog Big Dog

He is a true blue dog, not from breeding for it, just from the 1% of deluted black gene that threw him. There was also a line of dogs down south in the 70's/80's that were off Zebo that threw alot of blues like that often. They were definitely off of Zebo dogs in terms of traits. There has been some blue dogs that were the real deal before.

9. Ace1

Ace1 Big Dog

Mtn man told me about a good blue dog he knew of. dog came ffrom black parents.

10. ClayLan

ClayLan Pup

That is the only way a blue dog could be good if it was just a freak occurance from good stock. cause most bred to be blue dogs are a joke and an insult to apbt.

11. ClayLan

ClayLan Pup

but all that aside the dog looks good and looks like he has a nice ped from what i can tell.

12. badkarma

badkarma Pup

lol, nah ill pass on the R.E. stuff but i was just doing a little history work and came upon soga, ive read a couple stories and was shed some light on about the bellon club :cool: .