1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Bloodline?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by PIT_DOMINATION, Jul 10, 2006.

1. PIT_DOMINATION

PIT_DOMINATION Big Dog

im wanting to get a game dog and ive been searching and searching for the right bloodline and these are the lines im really thinking about but i need more info on them. i thought you guys could help me out.

Nigerino, Carver, Jeep, and Heinzl. i ve heard there are no more pure heinzl's but i would like to get a dog with some Heinzl blood. either way could you guys tell me some of the traits of each bloodline. also can you get pure Carver, Nigerino, or Jeep? everytime i find one there bred with something else.

2. Mott's APBT's

Mott's APBT's Big Dog

well there are pure heinzl dogs left.but i believe **Edit-Mr.** williams has all of the dogs heinzl left when he died.He doesnt sell them when he breeds so good luck.I have a couple off his dogs but theyre outcrossed to jeep/red boy.

**Edited for 14rock, we do not allow full names to be posted on the board. Thank you for your cooperation.**

3. Evil_Elvis

Evil_Elvis Big Dog

you can't get a pure Jeep because Jeep isnt a bloodline but a dog.. Same with Nigerino .. You could have a dog that is heavily based off those dogs.. but it doesnt make them pure since those dogs cant be bred to themselves.

But you "could" have a pure carver, Garrett, etc..

4. WWII

WWII Banned

Worry less about the bloodline and get a dog from an honest breeder.

5. Quitugua

Quitugua Pup

Hey, I'm in the military deployed overseas, & once I return home. I'm looking forward in establishing a yard myself. I was thinking of keeping a tight "Eli" bloodline which consists of (Maverick, Skull, Scream,etc.), also a (3/4 Jeep-1/4 Redboy) female from Proline kennels to a tight "Jeep" male from either Wildside, Mainline, or Str8up kennels. I just wanted to ask if that's the logical way to go for breeding fastlane, game dogs? also between Wildside, Str8up, or Mainline kennels where would be a very good place to obtain the "Jeep" bloodline, as bred by Mr. J. Crenshaw himself? I'm in need of assistance here, Please help me out my fellow brethrens of the breed.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2006