1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

bloodline???????????

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by d-phi931, May 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. d-phi931

d-phi931 Pup

i'm looking for a short stocky english bulldog type build pit bull and was curious what bloodline would i get this out of. and please dont bash me for this thread only helpful replies please. thank you.

2. Why did you want a dog with breathing and health-problems?

3. Tonka03

Tonka03 Big Dog

Do you want an APBT or do you want an American Bully? That is what it seems you are asking for... dunno, if that's what you are looking for I hope you have got at a grand to spend on a mutt.

Tony

4. Check your PM ....

5. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

This breed is not suited for your purposes. There are many that are, buy one of them instead of encouraging people to ruin this breed.

6. GSDbulldog

GSDbulldog CH Dog

You're either a really obvious troll or a really stupid person.

7. zacdaddy77

zacdaddy77 Big Dog

Not stupid... just ignorant---lacking of knowledge.After you learn about this breed and its history you could end up being a good dogman...or women. Thats the difference in being stupid, and ignorant to the subject.

,Zac

8. Why an english "bulldog"? Why not a working and original bulldog (American Pit Bull)?... This little dog it's useless, and have many health problems and when become old... TOO BAD... only waste of money...

And kinds of "bullies", "olde bulldogges" and other kinds of "breds" are nothing but bizzarre experiments and means nothing in working... more waste of money and, in my oppinion, desrespect for the serious breeders too...

Thanks.

9. dunlap

dunlap Big Dog

Just get you an English Bulldog then. There is a line out there known to put out what you seem to be lookin for but it is a mixture of quite a few different breeds (Gotti). But why not just get the English Bulldog instead of an EB, APBT, AB, BT, BM mix...

Just hang around here for a while, there are alot of good people that can help you out. Just be patient and wait before you run out and by something because it's what is in style...

10. Scratchy

Scratchy Guest

Dear OP,

The bloodlines you are looking for are Razors Edge, Gaff, Watchdog, Avant, Gotti. Just by looking those few up you will come across many more. I'm delivering this information because I'm hoping you know the difference between a pit bull and an APBT. The APBT(American Pit Bull Terrier) has standards and is a preservation of history. The type of dog you are requesting info for is a breed of dog that's bred for color, size, and money. They are mostly overweight and seem to have breathing problems. You may find some that are muscular but may still lack stamina, drive, true working ability. Before you make your decision, please research different working breeds and put them into comparison. Just because you have or want a dog that looks like an APBT doesn't mean it is.

11. that right there is good info! ;)

12. d-phi931

d-phi931 Pup

why do you always bash people? i've seen pit bulls that were what i was looking for and mothers and fathers(and the were pit-bull bloodline gator and colby) weren't the same build as the pup turned out be. it just happened i guess. And it had no problems so do u not classify this dog as a true pit bull breed just because it didn't grow into the standards of a pit bull. i don't think so. it's cool to state your opinon but have yall ever heard of constutive critisism? calling someone stupid is not the way and if thats what i want or anyone else wants let them have it. i pretty sure every breed started from somewhere and evolved. so you can't you just let the bullys are whatever you want to call them evolve because they are going nowhere if you haven't noticed by now and they been around too long to be still called a fad. fad don't last for a decade. I have a PIT-BULL(Y)65lbs. and he is the best in the yard good temperment,obeys, no skin problems, breathing problems, just a all around great dog bloodline razors edge/crenshaw so i don't know what you yall are talking about. Maybe it's how you take care of your dog have you ever thought of that? and if you really look at it all colors are acceptable for pit bulls(including blue)thats for all you blue pit haters. maybe some of yall need to do more research. thank you. and i'm still looking for what i asked so if anyone can help thank you and thanks to the ones who have pmed me. just pm me if you can help so no one will get affended thanks. and like i say lets try construtive critisism for once.

13. wtf is constutive critisism? lmfao! :rolleyes: did you happen to make it past the fucking 3rd grade?

14. ChiaPit

ChiaPit Top Dog

Constructive Criticism is what you mean

Constructive criticism is the process of offering valid and well-reasoned opinions about the work of others, usually involving both positive and negative comments, in a friendly manner rather than an oppositional one. - From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

15. Pitbull219

Pitbull219 CH Dog

so, are you saying you don't want a mutt, but rather a pure-bred APBT that doesn't measure up to standard? You can find those in any bloodline....they're called culls. Maybe you can find a breeder willing to give you an altered animal that doesn't fit into his breeding pogram then.....

16. d-phi931

d-phi931 Pup

wtf is your pups. they look like wtf Imfao! fyb. to boogiemanBlood and no one else. and what do you do for a living.

17. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

um can someone translate that post for me, im lost like a mutha-shut-yo-mouth lol. I think i know what ur looking for and ill tell u the perfect place to get one. Its called the local pound, i guarantee u'll find some short wide goofy looking "pitbull" there, hey and look at it this way im saving u money, if u go to one of those "breeders" u'll pay a few thousand dollars but if u go to the pound u'll find the same dogs for like 50 bucks

18. JRSPITS

JRSPITS Top Dog

d-phi931 you can't honestly think people on this site would refer you to a breeder!

By your own admission you know members of this site bash blue dogs. The dog you are wanting comes mostly in blue.

I think you asked this question to deliberately start something. If not then you need to search for answers elsewhere.

19. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

I suggest either getting a real English bulldog, or looking in the shelter, because there are a lot of American Bullies in there...Or find an American Bully breeder.

20. ChiaPit

ChiaPit Top Dog

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.