1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Bloodline "Red Coat Pits"

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by mattmorganinsd, Aug 15, 2006.

1. Bloodline "Red Coat Pits"

I need to get some information on a bloodline, has anyone heard of a game breed bloodline called ''Red Coat Pits''. Any feedback is appreciated..

Thanks

2. bahamutt99

bahamutt99 CH Dog

Re: Bloodline "Red Coat Pits"

Are you talking about Swoggers Red Coat kennels? That's not really a bloodline, nor is it gamebred that I know of. Its the only Red Coat that I've heard of, but maybe somebody else knows differently.

3. jbh38

jbh38 Big Dog

True, if you are talking about Red Coat Kennels, she has really nice dogs, but not game bred.

4. DiMaSaLaNg

DiMaSaLaNg Big Dog

yea bahamutt's right red coat pits is a kennel, not a blood line nor gamebred dogs.

5. Re: Bloodline "Red Coat Pits"

ok, thanks for the quick responses, i wanted to check the reliability of a source...

6. Attila

Attila Guest

ah good to check a source out. They never seem to be worth their weight in salt do they.