1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

bloodline overview

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by robert, Dec 18, 2005.

1. robert

robert Big Dog

I am new to the pit bull breed, but very eager to learn. I was just wondering if someone could help me about all the different bloodlines cited here.

2. rocksteady

rocksteady I'll drink to that..

best way to learn lines is to start learning the line you have and then move on its gonna take you awhile lol but its fun enjoy!!!!

3. PitDawg

PitDawg Big Dog

Are you looking to learn about lines so that you can find aline that has what you want in a dog? If so, do it the other way around. Outline everything you would want in a dog, and then start asking what lines have each quality.

4. Keyo77

Keyo77 Pup

Your best bet is to talk a person with some real pitbull experience email me if you want to talk dogs.

5. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

What is your exact question? Do you know how to read a pedigree? Is it you dont understand the diffrences between bloodlines and so forth, or do you understand all that and can read a pedigree but would like info on certain bloodlines?