1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

blood

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by rocksteady, Feb 23, 2005.

1. rocksteady

rocksteady I'll drink to that..

need any and all help with SORRELLS blood line post info in here or pm me thanks

2. badnews_VA

badnews_VA Big Dog

3. rocksteady

i did but thank you trying to find all the info i can bout them thought they started with corvino blood but found peds from crenshaw been researching all i can bout APBT and now its time to start on blood so i figure i should begin with what i have

4. badnews_VA

badnews_VA Big Dog

sorry i couldn't be of more help to you, but there are plenty people here that can help you out

5. jadedpitgirl

jadedpitgirl Top Dog

Chevy, what is it you would like to know in particular? I know a bit about the Sorrell's dogs. Maybe I can help out.

6. hawk

hawk Big Dog

Why not just call Bert. I called him a few weeks ago, he will have no problem talking to you about his bloodline. It would be better for you to get the information from him 1st had since he has 30+ years of breeding experience.

7. jadedpitgirl

jadedpitgirl Top Dog

Actually, that's the best idea. Call Bert or talk to Joanie at Tatonka. She could talk for hours about the Sorrell's dogs.

8. APBT

APBT Big Dog

jaded go to the chat ;x

9. rocksteady

i believe i will call tatonka but thanks for all the advice