1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

(BLAZE)Here he is!!

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Breaseale, Jan 1, 2007.

1. Breaseale

Breaseale Pup

O.K. yall here he is I'm not sure if I done this right or not cause I'm very new to this site.I tried and downloaded 2 pics of my newest family member(his name is Blaze)and if it didn't work will someone please tell me how to get a pic of him up,so everyone can see. I really understand what everyone means by getting him ready for what is to come.I'm really getting into the breed and want to really get him into some competitions later,like springpoling and maybe even weight pulling.I'm not just looking for money out off my bud(Blaze)I just had someone ask me that about later down the road(breeding him maybe).As far as the breeder he is really a much respected of all the doggmen that's prolly out there.So damn take it easy on the new man,lol.Naw really I'm here to learn alot and I do understand where yall are coming from on them replies about what I posted earlier.So be looking to see me and my Blaze here and I can take all the input that everyone has to offer.Thanks,Breaseale

Attached Files:

2. Can you post a link to his pedigree?
    He is pretty......

3. Verderben

Verderben CH Dog

He is really pretty. I love Tri's, but he looks kinda big for only 5 months. Do you have a pedigree?

4. Breaseale

Breaseale Pup