1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Blackrocks kennels nazi aka marquez

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by BigTazz26, Oct 24, 2013.

1. BigTazz26

BigTazz26 Big Dog

Everyone has there own opinion on VGK dog's. This one is said to be the real deal .......... fact or fiction ? Let the debate begin !

2. BigTazz26

BigTazz26 Big Dog

Really ........... ? All these dogmen on here and all the rambling that goes on about CA Jack dogs and nobody has any input ?

3. Bmf_bt

Bmf_bt Big Dog

Take a look at the pic of him and were he got his title and of course who owns him and you should have your answer regarding if he's the real deal.

4. bestia

bestia Big Dog

It's not a debate, it's documented FACT with many witnesses. Nazi BIS is the gamest SOB we have ever seen, and he can give it back as well to the hogs(rip), dead game still breathing as close as you can get. Went hunting vs a nasty face breaking hog and took it there for over 2 hours, his scratches got harder and harder, more determined when others would have quit, nobody could believe it, 40 year vets included. Much of the credit goes to Joyero as a master conditioner, going from sea level to the show at altitude higher than Denver, this is a huge factor in the left lane.

Even as he is today, he's still the most energetic and willing to work. He earned the right to breed to GRCH Cheyenne, the 14 month prospects are something special, from a cannibalistic litter as pups, to today as gut and genital monster hog catchers a la Cheyenne with Nazi's pep, very bad intentions. We don't care how he's bred, we go with performance and know you can't believe more than half of these animals peds(not saying he isn't bred that way), so for us it starts with him like all the other hounds we have we didn't breed.

5. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

There it is.....in a nutshell....speaking of nutt......are you guys plan on studding him out?

6. BESTIA any pics of NAZI aka MARQUEZ ?

7. Bmf_bt

Bmf_bt Big Dog

That breeding between nazi and gr ch cheyenne seem to have clicked. I really wanted one from that one. You could just see the crazy energy in the eyes of those pups. One of them seems to have gone a friend of a friend of mine so i'll hope to hear about how it works out. Bestia, props to you guys.

8. redwar

redwar Big Dog

It must have been one hell of a war, 2hrs, Damn,, must be one game one there for sure. Very nice. Glad he made it back home for you most that take damage like that do not, must be some crazy after care.

9. dayair1

dayair1 Big Dog

10. Forever-So REAL

Forever-So REAL Quintuple Grand Champion

11. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

thats 1 hell of a snake bite! lol

12. chef_kergin

chef_kergin Big Dog

damn.....whoever you have on tap for aftercare looks like they are a miracle worker.

13. poorfarmkennels

poorfarmkennels Big Dog

How much did it cost?

14. F.D.

F.D. Top Dog

This brings up a topic. Would you rather have/breed the dog that did the damage, or the dog that kept coming despite the damage being done to him?

In other words, the debate goes on - a proven game dog versus a destroyer.

GermanGamedogHunter likes this.
  15. c_note

c_note CH Dog

Breed to the game dog, bet with the destroyer. Not many can take that kind of damage for that long

GermanGamedogHunter likes this.
  16. bestia

bestia Big Dog

Well, it's not like Nazi didn't do any damage, the other hog was rip. He was schooled with real destroyers like Chacalito 2xw, CH Cuco and Papirrin, he was smart and could hold his own, good mouth as well. But styles make the hunt.

We took Ch Cinch into the much feared and ducked Johny Cash 2xw, Cinch controlled him and stayed out of trouble for over 2 hours. Cinch could break legs and shoulders like toothpicks but Cash could kill you with one hold. IMO anyone else but Joyero conditions Cinch and he looses, they were both game as hell, too bad they had to meet, but cinch had the style and conditioning for Cash that day. Nazi was in Mexicos best animal hospital for over a month, rejected implants, many surgeries etc. Never got down once, vets never seen anything like it, wanted to put him down from day 1. It cost a lot more than we won in 2 hunts that day, including air fair, hotel and celebration, lol.

17. F.D.

F.D. Top Dog

I see. He is an impressive dog that is game as well as able to perform. You spared no expense to save him, and I hope he can produce well for you.

18. JLusk

JLusk Big Dog

Kind of hard to breed to a dead dog. Nazi won the hunt and killed the hog. Always breed for gameness above everything else. Nazi is the definition of game. And in that hunt he was the destroyer also. I'd breed all 3 of my brood bitches to him.

19. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

...if he produces,,it will be worth all the mon; put up, to get him back...time will tell.....

20. F.D.

F.D. Top Dog

I realized later that he was game and also won. Quite a feat. Seems like a very desirable dog to breed to.