1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Black storm rising's dakota

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by killadev300, Sep 13, 2010.

1. killadev300

killadev300 Big Dog

Just need some info on this dog and well the kennel. They appear some times in a dog I own pedigree but I cant get any info anywhere. I know that they mostly run Boudreaux stuff but anymore information would be greatly appreciated and also BLACK STORM RISING'S NEGRITA.
    The reason I don't know more than I do is the dog that these dogs produced was basically an import so information is limited beside the ped and what the breeder could tell me but more information never hurts. Thanks for whatever you could help with.