1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

black and tans

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by labulldoger, Dec 29, 2009.

1. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

I had a foster with sabling....

[​IMG]

2. cliffdog

cliffdog Top Dog

Resurrecting thread... Anybody got some more black and tans?

3. jacko

jacko CH Dog

4. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

Good looking dog jacko. Yours?

5. jsorrow

jsorrow Pup

Here is Kush, Diva already postd some pics of him, here are some newer ones.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. jacko

jacko CH Dog

bgb 68 it"s a mates but i take him out regularly.

7. cliffdog

cliffdog Top Dog

@Jacko That's a good looking dog, how's he bred?

@jsorrow Kush looks great, that's the most festive doghouse I've ever seen...

8. jsorrow

jsorrow Pup

haha thanks cliffdog, the daughter got ahold of it :)

9. AGame

AGame CH Dog

10. jacko

jacko CH Dog

cliffdog he"s all stafford , i will check with my mate about posting his ped !

11. cliffdog

cliffdog Top Dog

Cool, would be interested to see it (don't know much about Staff pedigrees though).

AGame I know what you mean, I like the dark tan/brown too, some of the black and tans look like mixes even though they aren't.

12. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

x2.............

13. jsorrow

jsorrow Pup

Yea man me too, he is still a good one though... do y'all have any of his litter mates? Or any pics of any? Poor kush, I don't even think he knows he lost his nuts haha

14. Cynthia

Cynthia Top Dog

No we do not. Guinness went to a friend's neighbor for hog hunting. But ended up being a pet instead. LOL Hush Puppy is in GA. Corona is in MS. And the 2 others are in NC I believe.

Here is a pic of Guinny.

[​IMG]

I am happy that Kush is doing well. And he looks really happy!

15. AmberH

AmberH Big Dog

Black and tan is on of my favorite colors/patterns. I'd love to own one some day. :) Keep the pictures coming please!

16. Cinjent

Cinjent Pup

17. Cinjent

Cinjent Pup

18. yerichoffpits

yerichoffpits Big Dog

19. yerichoffpits

yerichoffpits Big Dog

howe old is he he can be a full brother off my dog, ill have posted a pict off him ill think on page 6 tatonka's yerichoffs zeke

20. makaz24

makaz24 Big Dog

solid lookin bulldog